The Mackie ProFX12 offers a complete and truly professional feature set, perfect for solo performers, small performing acts or any small venue that needs it all, without the hefty price tag.
Mackie ProFX12 Compact USB Effects Mixer
No need to lug a whole rack of gear along with the desk, the ProFX contains everything you need to setup for a small gig. Combine it with a similarly well specced range of Mackie speakers for a complete PA package.
Fully stocked, featuring four Mackie high-headroom, low-noise mic preamps, 3-band EQ, a built-in DI for direct connection of a guitar or bass, integrated effects, precision 7-band GEQ and more. All of these great features are housed in a rugged enclosure, in true Mackie “Built-Like-A-Tank” tradition. The Mackie ProFX8 has the right set of great-sounding tools to make your gig sound better and run smoother.
“Gig-Ready” RMFX™ Effects
The all-new RMFX™ (Running Man FX) 32-bit effects processor brings “Gig Ready,” useable effects to your mixes. Why scroll through hundreds of bizarre effects, like “ghost ambience?” Yeah, like anyone even knows what that means. Or how about winners like “delay+phaser2”, which you’ll never use in a million years. Those other mixers will leave your fingers raw from all the scrolling you have to do. The RMFX™ processor features 16 solid FX that are known for their utility and usability. Small, medium and large room reverbs with a mix of a warm and bright characteristics puts your mix in the right space. Simple, rich choruses and an array of practical delays enable you to create professional mixes without requiring a two-hour sound check. Basically, we’ve delivered the choicest parts of a full rack of gear, right at your fingertips, that is easy to master, allowing you to look and sound really good at your next gig. Really, really good.
Legendary Mackie Durability
Mackie is known for building mixers that are “Built-Like-A-Tank” and the ProFX8 is no exception. All of its tender bits are securely encased in a solid steel chassis. No only that, the impact-resistant side pieces are made of ultra-tough ABS, adding extra protection where it is most likely to fall…not that you drop things.
PA Made Painless
Simple is better. A utility mixer like the ProFX8 is an integral part of a ludicrously simple Mackie PA system that sounds great. The legendary quality of Mackie loudspeakers combined with the utility of the ProFX8 is a lethal combination that will suit just about any size venue. Just add enough speakers, and you’re golden.
Mackie PA Speakers Range
Features of the Mackie ProFX 12
• Professional 12-channel Compact Mixer with onboard effects and USB I/O
• 6 low-noise, high-headroom Mackie mic preamps with easy LED metering
• 32-bit RMFX™ processor with 16 “Gig-Ready” reverbs, choruses and delays
• Precision 7-band graphic EQ for tuning Mains or Monitors
• USB I/O for recording shows and music playback via Mac or PC
• 4 full stereo channels plus extra stereo return for keyboards, external effects or stereo playback devices
• 60mm faders for input channels, returns and Main/Monitor masters
• 3-band active EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz and 12kHz) on all channels
• Hi-Z input for direct connection of guitar, bass and other instruments
• Insert, 100Hz low cut filter, and 48V phantom power on all mic channels
• Stereo RCA tape I/O with input level control
• Headphone output with separate rotary level control
• Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalanced ¼-inch Main outputs
• FX mute with remote control via footswitch
• Break switch mutes all channels for music playback between sets
• Built-like-a-tank steel chassis with rugged, yet stylish ABS sidecheeks
• "Planet Earth" switching power supply for worldwide use
• Includes Tracktion 3 Music Production Software for Mac or PC
Mackie ProFX8 System Requirements
- Mac OS X 10.3.9 – 10.5.2
- G4 processor
- 256 MB RAM
- Microsoft Windows XP SP 2 or Vista 32 RTM or higher
- Pentium 4, Celeron, or Athlon XP processor
- 256 MB RAM