The Mackie DL32R is a powerful 32-channel digital mixer completely controlled wirelessly from Mackie's intuitive Master Fader™ iPad® app - mix free!
The new Mackie DL32R Rackmount Digital Mixer is a powerful, portable and flexible mixer, which allows you, via iPad app, to control teh sound from anywhere in the venue, and also to save the settings!
The DL32R features flexible, professional I/O in an incredibly compact design. So you can place it anywhere. It's "Built-Like-A-Tank", so it'll stand up to life on the road. Plus, it remembers your settings for quick setup.
From mic pre gain all the way through to control over your multi-track recording and playback, only the Mackie DL32R delivers complete wireless control over your 32-channel mix.
FLEXIBLE MULTI-TRACK RECORDING & PLAYBACK
Modern applications demand multi-track recording and playback. With the DL32R, you get flexibility, with two different ways to record, each with their own strengths.
Unmatched Wireless Control - No separate recording rig required. Get wireless control over 24x24 direct-to-disk recording/playback (32x32 coming soon!)
Let the band sleep it off. Record them once and perform a time-saving virtual soundcheck
- 36 Input channels with 4-band PEQ + HPF, gate and compression*
- 28 Output busses with 4-band PEQ +HPF/LPF, 31-band GEQ, comp/limiter and alignment delay*
- 03 Stereo FX processors with tons of great-sounding reverbs and delays plus dedicated sends & returns
*Return channels and subgroups feature PEQ & compression only.
SMALL IN SIZE BIG IN PROCESSING
DSP is what makes digital mixing possible. With the DL32R, you get powerful processing that replaces racks and racks of outboard gear, takes up WAY less space and is incredibly affordable.
MASTER FADER - THE MOST INTUITIVE CONTROL APP EVER
The Master Fader control app is where everything happens. It's the most intuitive control app on the market, proven at more than 2 million live mixes the world over.
- Complete control from your iPad®
- No set FOH position – mix from anywhere
- Personal monitor mixing via iPad, iPhone® or iPod touch®
- Supports up to 10 separate iOS devices at once
- Multiple engineers can work from a single mixer
- Ditch the snake – place the mixer anywhere
MULTI-TRACK RECORDING & PLAYBACK
- 32x32 USB 2.0 audio interface for Mac or PC
- 24x24 recording/playback direct to USB 2.0 hard drive
- Wireless control over all direct-to-disk recording/playback functions
- Record the show for later mixdown
- Play back intermission music and backing tracks
- Perform a virtual soundcheck
- Amazing recording interface for the studio
- Utilise Mac or PC audio plug-ins in a live environment
- 36 input channels with 4-band PEQ + HPF, gate and compression
- 32 stereo-linkable input channels
- 4 stereo-linkable return channels*
- 28 output busses with 4-band PEQ + HPF/LPF, 31-band GEQ, comp/limiter and alignment delay
- 14 stereo-linkable aux sends
- 6 stereo-linkable matrix busses
- 6 stereo-linkable subgroups*
- Main L/R busses
- 6 VCAs and 6 mute groups
- 3 stereo FX processors with dedicated sends and returns
- Full I/O routing with A/B sources per channel
- Modern and Vintage options per processor
MASTER FADER CONTROL APP
- Intuitive and easy to master
- Fast navigation with view groups and overview
- Quick setup with tons of factory and user-definable presets
- Access limiting prevents unwanted adjustments
- Complete offline operation
- Easy and frequent updates via App Store