We're an authorised Shure dealer: the only way to be 100% sure it's Shure.
The Beta 58A dynamic vocal microphone is precision-engineered for live performance and project studio recording. A tailored frequency response accentuates vocals, and the supercardioid pattern isolates from other sound sources. It combines simple setup and an intuitive interface in a rack-mount receiver.
Please note: Use of Channel 38 requires a licence, an alternate version is available for use on the unlicenced Channel 70 frequencies. Give us a call on the number above for availability.
For further information check out Dolphin's guide to digital wireless systems, visit the regulatory body JFMG or call our sales team on 0151 448 2080 for in-depth advice.
Don't know which Shure wireless system to get?
Check out our buyer's guide for vocalists, presenters, guitarists, brass musicians, hands-free headset users and more.
Show full description »
Shure BLX24RUK Rackable Handheld System With Beta 58 - K3E, Channel 38
With the increased clarity and feedback rejection and all new wireless technology you can get a pro vocal sound wherever you are and with straightforward setup instructions.
WHAT IS THE BETA 58A BEST SUITED TO?
The Beta 58A is a premium vocal mic ideally suited for professional lead and backup vocals, either on stage or in the studio.
HOW DOES THIS COMPARE TO THE LEGENDARY SM58?
Both are designed for vocal use and have a bright midrange and bass roll-off. The Beta 58A has increased sensitivity and high-end frequency response which results in a cleaner more detailed sound. It also features a supercardioidPicks up most sound in front of the microphone and very little from the sides, making it more directional than a cardioid mic.
- HOW MANY MUSICIANS CAN USE THIS SYSTEM SIMULTANEOUSLY? Up to 12 compatible channels per group with group and channel scan for easy set-up.
- WHY INTERNAL ANTENNAS? For ideal signal strength, antennas on a wireless system need to be set up in a certain way. The internal antennas on the BLX receiver are already set in this ideal way, offering up to 100 m operating range and optimal signal strength. Additionally internal antennas cannot be broken during setup, use or transport.
- IS THE SETUP REALLY THAT EASY? Yes, with one button you can start the group and channel scan, which gives you the best open frequency. Adjust the transmitter to the same channel and you’re ready to go.
- BETA 58A VOCAL MICROPHONE
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off–axis sound
- Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise output
- Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimises transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
- BLX2 HANDHELD TRANSMITTER
- Power and battery status LED
- Adjustable gain control
- Quick and easy frequency matching
- AA batteries (included) provide up to 14 hours of continuous use
- 100 m (300 ft.) operating range (line of sight)
- RECEIVER BLX4
- Up to 12 compatible systems (region dependent)
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- One touch QuickScan locates the best open frequency
- ¼" and XLR audio outputs
- Two color audio status indicator LED
- FURNISHED ACCESSORIES
- Power supply PS23E
- Swivel adapter, part number: 90F4046
- Thread adapter: 31B1856
- Carrying case, part number: 95D16526
- RACK MOUNT BRACKET, part number: 53A8611
- LONG RACK MOUNT BRACKET, part number: 53A8612
- LINK BRACKET, part number: 53B8443
- HARDWARE KIT, part number: 90AZ8100
- 2x, ANTENNA/BNC,1/4 WAVE, part number: 95A8699
- 2x, ADAPTER,BULKHEAD,BNC, part number: 95A8994
- BAG VINYL, ZIPPERED, part number: 95B2313
- 2x, CABLE,BNC,22 in., part number: 95K2035