Whether you're presenting for television or live on-stage; in a 20,000 seat auditorium or in a house of worship, RØDE has all your audio requirements covered with the reliable and intuitive HS1 Omni Headset Microphone. Register your product with RODE for a 5 year warranty.*
Whether you're presenting for television or live on-stage; in a 20,000 seat auditorium or in a house of worship, RØDE has all your audio requirements covered with the reliable and intuitive HS1 Omni Headset Microphone.
For the 5 year extendible warranty you must register your product with RODE. Please note that if you need to claim after the first year, within the extended warranty period, there will be a charge of 99 AUD to cover the cost of any parts or repairs.
Featuring the pure, clear audio and low handling noise that RØDE is celebrated for, the HS1 is built to deliver and to last.
Subtle, ergonomic design including three axes of mechanical adjustment, a malleable, ultra lightweight tube arm and headband, and the choice of either black (HS1-B) or pink (HS1-P) models ensure the perfect fit and function for each individual.
Knowing that versatility is paramount in any product, RØDE has developed the MiConTM connector system which provides seamless integration between all of RØDE's compact wearable microphones and a wide range of wireless systems.
- Power Min 2V - Max 5V through MiCon wireless adaptors
- P48 through MiCon XLR adaptor
- Acoustic Principle Permanently polarised condenser
- Directional Pattern Omni-directional
- Frequency range 60Hz - 18kHz
- Output impedance 3kΩ Typical
- Signal noise ratio 69dB
- Equivalent noise 25dBA SPL (per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL 110dB (clipping SPL)
- Maximum output voltage 189mV (Calc. from max SPL peak before clip)
- Sensitivity -33.5dB re 1 V/Pa (21mV @ 94dB SPL) ± 3dB @ 1kHz
- Weight 6.5gm
- Dimensions 65mmH x 140mmW x 200mmD