An LC display indicates all important system data at a glance, including the selected frequency in MHz or as a Preset subchannel, available battery capacity in hours, a warning when battery capacity is low, as well as the current transmission mode.
Once you have set a frequency on the receiver, an infrared transmission link will feed the related data to the assigned transmitter within seconds, making the setting up of large multichannel systems child’s play.
The PT 400 uses a rugged case, and the mini XLR input allows you to connect a wide selection of microphones and instruments. A special jack lets you connect an optional external mute switch enabling the user to mute the audio signal even if the transmitter is hidden in the clothes.
Available microphones for PT 400: C 411 L, C 416 L, C 417 L, C 419 L, C 420 L, C 444 L, C 477 WR L, CK 55 L, CK 77 WR L, CK 97-CVR WL, D 409 L, LM 3 L
AKG PT 450 Bodypack Transmitter Features:
- Carrier frequency range 650 to 680, 680 to 710, 720 to 750, 760 to 790, 790 to 820, 835 to 863 MHz
- Modulation FM
- Audio bandwidth 35 to 20,000 Hz
- Selectable channels 1200
- Max. channels for multichannel operation > 50
- THD <0.7% typical at rated deviation/1 kHz
- Signal/noise ratio 120 dB(A) typical
- RF output 50 mW max. (ERP)
- Infrared data download link for quick setup
- Battery status display and data transmission
- Connector for external mute switch
- Integrated charging contacts
- Extremely compact case
- Professional mini XLR audio input
- Battery life 1.5 V AA size dry battery: 6 hours; 1.2 V NiMH, 2100 mAh AA size rechargeable battery: 8 hrs.
- Dimensions approx. 60 x 73,5 x 30 mm (2.4 x 2.9 x 1.2 in.)
- Net weight 90 g (3.2 oz.)