The flexible solution to connect portable instruments or a wide selection of AKG microphones to your WMS 450 system.
The AKG WMS 450 is your best choice for any application calling for a solution that is more flexible than a simple plug-and-play system yet easy to set up and operate. The WMS 450 provides cost-efficient, high-performance solutions for situations where several radio mics will be used simultaneously, including gigs at small clubs, small stages, or regional events. Using several single-channel systems has its limitations and may simply be too much for the available radio band.
The flexible solution to connect portable instruments or a wide selection of AKG microphones to your WMS 450 system
1x PT 450 bodypack transmitter
The PT 450 is a high-performance, compact bodypack transmitter for a host of applications. Many innovative features enhance both system reliability and user friendliness.
An LC display indicates all important system data at a glance, including the selected frequency in MHz or as a Preset subchannel, available battery capacity in hours, a warning when battery capacity is low, as well as the current transmission mode.
Once you have set a frequency on the receiver, an infrared transmission link will feed the related data to the assigned transmitter within seconds, making the setting up of large multichannel systems child’s play.
The PT 450 uses a rugged case, and the mini XLR input allows you to connect a wide selection of microphones and instruments. A special jack lets you connect an optional external mute switch enabling the user to mute the audio signal even if the transmitter is hidden in the clothes.
- Best Sound in class!
- Extremely compact bodypack transmitter with new rugged finish
- Easy configuration through Infrared data download from receiver
- Lowest operating costs: Up to 8 hours with ONE AA Battery
- Unique Battery Status Display
- Professional mini XLR audio input – with a wide range Input Level Control
- Connector for external MUTE switch
- Integrated Charging Contacts
1x SR 450 receiver:
The SR 450 diversity receiver is your best choice for cost-efficient, high-performance multichannel systems. Up to 12 channels* can be used simultaneously within the same subband and even large systems will work smoothly in environments hostile to RF transmission.
Being compatible with professional WMS 4000 antenna splitters, power supplies, and high quality antennas, the WMS 450 enables you to set up highly complex wireless systems. In Auto Setup mode, the receiver will scan the available bands, find an interference-free channel, and transmit the related frequency data to the assigned transmitter via infrared. This technique significantly reduces the time it takes to set up a multichannel system. A Rehearsal function identifying dead spots, a programmable display clearly indicating all important system parameters, twocolor display backlighting warning the user of critical conditions from a distance, and a transmitter battery status display on the receiver enhance reliability and add to ease of use.
- Best sound in class!
- All metal case with rugged finish
- Easy set up of up to 12 channels per frequency band
- Programmable Status Display with Two-Color Backlight
- Integrated frequency scanner with country specific frequency management database
- Infrared data transmission link
- Rehearsal function for finding dead spots
1x MKG L cable
- Instrument cable for use with AKG pocket transmitters