8 Musicians With A Celebrity Doppelganger
The Best Musician's Celebrity Doppelgangers
You might not realise it - but there are plenty of celebrities that look like musicians. After scouring the internet, we have found the best musicians doppelgangers and have complied a list of our favourite lookalikes that blew our minds.
8. Skrillex & Corey FeldmanThey both like the colour black, let their fringe drip down and like to have an ear on show.
7. John Mayer & Johnny DeppI'm not gonna lie - it took me a while to work out which one was which.
They both have the same outfit and they are both boss.
6. Paul McCartney & Angela LansburyI feel like this one is slightly harsh on Macca, but it did give us laugh.
I'm not sure how Angela Lansbury would take this one, either...
5. Katy Perry & Zooey DeschanelWho's that girl... it's Jess. Or it might be Katy. Hmm...
They both look remarkably similar.
Zooey Deschanel has been known to dabble in a bit of Ukulele outside of her acting too...
4. Anthony Kiedis & Jason SchwartzmanThe moustache & long side-swept fringe combo make the Red Hot Chili Peppers frontman and Rushmore actor look remarkably alike.
3. Beck & Michael CeraWhen he's not acting in films such as Superbad, Juno and Scott Pilgrim, Michael Cera could always start up a Beck tribute act.
2. Jack White & Johnny Depp
Jack White looks exactly like some of Johnny Depp's characters. The likeness between Jack White and Sweeny Todd/Edward Scissorhands is uncanny.
If Jack White took up acting the makeup artist team would have a pretty easy job.
1. Chad Smith & Will Ferrell
They look so much alike that they took to a drum-off which Ferrell stated "could become the beginning of a rivalry that will go on until the end of time."