We Now Stock Mesa/Boogie Amps
Mesa/Boogie is an exclusive American Custom Shop fiercely dedicated to innovative, custom hand-built designs, inspired by players’ desires for higher performance and driven by a passion to exceed their expectations of musical expression.
Established in 1969, Mesa/Boogie have grown to become one of the most respected amplifier brands in the world. Since then, the company has been an exclusive American Custom Shop dedicated to creating the ultimate instruments of personal, musical expression - both sonically and stylistically.
… And this is our favourite amp...
Welcome to a New World of Expression!
Capable of redefining the Brit amp genre, the Transatlantic TA-30 combo features preamp and power options that seem almost impossible for an amplifier with such a humble footprint.
TA-30 follows the architecture of its lower powered sibling, the TA-15, and adds a more robust power section, gorgeous tube Reverb and a Channel Assignable/Bypassable Effects Loop. The extra horsepower and feature set on the TA-30 brings the TransAtlantic concept out of the studio and into the world of pro gigging.
Key Features Include:
- 2-channel all-tube combo
- 1 x 12" configuration
- 4 x EL84 power tubes
- 6 x 12AX7 preamp tubes
- Multi-Watt channel assignable power amp with Duo-Class and Dyna-Watt technologies provides independent, channel-assignable 15/30/40-watt output
- Select from 2 power tubes operating in Class A mode (15W), 4 power tubes operating in Class A mode (30W), or 4 power tubes operating in Dyna-Watt Class A/B (40W)
- 2 fully independent channels with 5 Style Modes
- Channel 1 features: Normal (Brit Clean) or Top Boost (Brit Overdrive) modes with Multi-Watt power switch, FX loop and reverb assignment switch, as well as gain, treble, bass, and Reverb & Cut with Pull Master controls
- Channel 2 features: Tweed (American Clean), Hi 1 (Brit Gain), and Hi 2 (Boogie Gain) modes with Multi-Watt power switch, as well as FX loop and reverb assignment switch, Gain with pull boost, treble, bass, reverb, and master controls
- Fixed bias for consistent, maintenance-free performance
- Channel-assignable, all-tube, long spring reverb with independent channel controls
- Channel-assignable, fully buffered FX loop
- Channel-independent true bypass switches fully removes FX loop from signal path
- Optional second footswitch toggles reverb
- 2 x 4-ohm and 1 x 8-ohm outputs
- Fan cooled
- All-aluminium chassis
- Casters for easy stage adjustment
- Slip cover included
- Width: 22-7/8"
Aerosmith | AFI | Alice In Chains | Avril Lavigne | Black Eyed Peas | Blink 182 | Bullet for my Valentine | Coheed & Cambria | David Bowie | Dillinger Escape Plan | Bruce Watkins (Dolly Parton) | Duran Duran | Fall Out Boy | Feeder | Foo Fighters | Gavin Degraw | Good Charlotte | Green Day | Incubus | Jeff Buckley | Journey | Korn | Lenny Kravitz | The Lost Prophets | Metallica | Millencolin | Nickel Back | Norma Jean | Paul McCartney | Prince | Rolling Stones | Santana | Tragically Hip | Weird Al Yancovic | SEE MORE
Now you've seen our favourite, tell us yours...
Mesa Boogie Transatlantic TA-30 1x12 Combo The two Channels offer Mode choices that roam the Atlantic with Channel 1 focusing on the British side of the Pond and Channel 2 incorporating both British and American sounds. Channel 1 offers two Modes that pay tribute to the Vox heritage;a lower gain NORMAL Mode that delivers shimmering higher headroom clean sounds and…