The Peavey Impulse 12D has Landed!
The 1200W Peavey Impulse 12D | Now in Stock
The Peavey Impulse 12D has a true ribbon driver, a 12” field-replaceable dual voice coil premium neodymium speaker and also features Peavey’s revolutionary IPR power amp technology, producing 1200 watts of efficient power… all this weighing just 39lbs.
The amplifiers in the IPR range are designed with a lightweight switch-mode power supply and a high-speed class D topology the yields the highest audio resolution and efficiency available.
The 12D’s DynaQ section features advanced tone controls as well as a Music/Speech switch that provides optimized EQ settings for each audio type; and Contour, specially configured for program music.
The Peavey Impulse 12D speaker is housed in a durable, injection-molded enclosure that includes a pole mount, three flying points and a tilt-back design to facilitate use as a personal monitor.
Peavey Impulse 12D Key Features:
- 2 input channels
- A line output
- Mixture of 10 options and combinations
- Auto off control
- Two independently mixed input channels, with level controls and mic/line switch
- Two-way, bi-amplified, optimized active servo drive loudspeaker system
- Woofer Servo technology
- Exclusive DDT anti-clipping protection
- Bass Enhancement circuit provides automatic equal loudness compensation
- LED control switch: Power/signal/Off
- 1,200 watts from Peavey IPR(YM) power section
2 year standard manufacturer warranty.
5 year FREE extended manufacturer warranty when you register your purchase.
Specifications 1,200 watts from Peavey IPR power section;
Efficiency: 100dB (1W/1m) - Max SPL: 131dB;
Auto Off control;
Two independently mixed input channels with level controls and mic/line switch;