New To RSS feeds?
New To RSS feeds?
Click above to
subscribe to our news feed!
Seen the orange square lately?
Its easier than it looks trust us……
If you use iTunes, Gmail, Yahoo (known as readers) you can receive all the content from this page straight to your PC simply by clicking the Orange square thing in the top right of your browser (or anyhere on the page) and starrt subscribing.
To subscribe either copy the address into subscribe (ITunes) or just assign it to you gmail/reader account when requested...Thats it!
So from then on all your favorite content will arrive automatically every time its published from your favorite site Dolphin Music, and any other sites which have RSS enabled.
RSS is integral if you want to get involved in the phenomenon that is podcasting. Keep checking back for our artcle on Podcasting soon!
New, Improved RSS Feeds!
Now, absolutely ALL products, categories and manufacturers found on our website have their own RSS feeds! It's never been easier to keep updated with fresh info about only the products or brands you care about! Just look for the RSS links located at the top right of the Category Page you're visiting.
Category Pages RSS feeds:
You'll find four different RSS options you can subscribe to on a category page:
- Related News: subscribe to news stories about the category.
- Reviews: subscribe to check reviews of products in this category.
- Price Drops: be informed first hand of any price drop, as soon as they happen!
- Products Coming Soon: find out which new products from the category are due to arrive at Dolphin.
Product Pages RSS feeds:
On each product page, you can now find two types of RSS feeds: feeds for the product only (1) , and feeds from the product manufacturer (2)
1) product feeds
- Related News: subscribe to get all the latest news about the specific product.
- Reviews: subscribe so you can check all the most recent reviews about this product.
- Price Watch: be informed of of any price drop...they do happen, you know!
2) manufacturer feeds
- Related News: subscribe to get all the latest news about the product's manufacturer.
- Reviews: subscribe so you can check all the most recent reviews of this product and all the other products from the same manufacturer.
- Price Watch: be informed of of any price drop for this product and all the other products from the same manufacturer.
- Coming Soon: be informed of all the up-and-coming releases from the product's manufacturer.
Manufacturer Page RSS feeds
The RSS feeds you'll find at a manufacturer's page are the same you also find on a product page of the same manufacturer.
- Related News: subscribe to get all the latest news about the manufacturer of your choice.
- Reviews: subscribe so you can check all the most recent reviews of all the products from the manufacturer.
- Price Watch: be informed of of any price drop for all the products from the manufacturer.
- Coming Soon: be informed of all the up-and-coming releases from the manufacturer.
Our news pages were also updated with RSS feeds for specific types of news stories:
- Latest News
- Product News
- Artist Profiles
- How to Guides
- Dolphin TV
- Dolphin Press Releases
RSS (a file format) stand for’ Really Simple Syndication’ or ‘Rich Site Summary’ is a family of Web feed formats used to publish frequently updated works—such as blog entries, news headlines, audio, and video—in a standardized format.
They benefit readers who want to subscribe to timely updates from favored websites or to aggregate feeds from many sites into one place. RSS feeds can be read using software called an “RSS reader”, “feed reader”, or “aggregator”, which can be web-based or desktop-based.
The user subscribes to a feed by entering the feed’s URI (often referred to non-technically as a URL) into the reader or by clicking an RSS icon in a browser that initiates the subscription process. The RSS reader checks the user’s subscribed feeds regularly for new work, downloads any updates that it finds, and provides a user interface to monitor and read the feeds.