The Akai MPK Mini with free Numark headphones. This 25 key usb / midi controller keyboard was designed to be a compact portable midi controller perfect for musicians on the move. The Akai MPK mini keyboard was also designed with an impressive selection of features which includes buttons and pads to provide complete production control over your music. - See more at: http://www.akaipro.com/product/mpkmini#sthash.X9cUzKO1.dpuf
Comes with free Numark HF125 headphones.
Go mobile without losing control with MPK mini. The Akai Pro MPK mini is an ultra-compact mini-keyboard with an impressive array of buttons, knobs and pads to provide "hands-on" performance and production control no matter your location.
Portable Software Control
Go mobile without losing control with MPK mini. The Akai Pro MPK mini is an ultra-compact mini-keyboard with an impressive array of buttons, knobs and pads to provide "hands-on" performance and production control no matter your location. MPK mini strikes the perfect balance between portability and comprehensive software control by melding together the complete control offered in the popular Akai Pro MPK family with the grab-and-go convenience of the LPK25 and LPD8. With a 25-note keyboard, 8 back-lit, MPC-style pads and 8 Q-Link knobs, the MPK mini is the ultimate portable controller to get your music moving.
The MPK mini keyboard is ideal for quickly entering notes and phrases into your computer. The velocity-sensitive keys allow you to accurately express dynamics, while accessing different pitch ranges is done instantly through dedicated Octave Up and Down buttons. Create sparkling, staccato leads and driving bass-lines in a variety of time denominations and patterns with MPK mini's built-in Arpeggiator. A Tap-Tempo button gives you the ability to quickly adjust the Arpeggiator clock which is essential if you're looking to stay in sync with a band. A Sustain button holds notes after releasing your hand from the keyboard allowing you the opportunity to easily pound pads and twist knobs, with no pedal required.
MPK mini's 8 back-lit, velocity-sensitive pads are based on Akai Professional’s MPC line of iconic music production stations. Great for firing one-shot samples and sequencing drum patterns, you can use the pads to send note information, MIDI CCs, or even program changes. Pressing the Bank button will quickly toggle between 2 banks of pads giving you access to 16 pads in total. Additionally, the MPK mini has 8 assignable Q-Link knobs to control virtually any parameter in your software.
MPK mini works plug-and-play with Mac and PC and requires no software driver installation or wall power for operation. It has four memory banks for programming and recalling settings appropriate to your favorite software programs. The included software editor lets you quickly map MPK mini's controls as well.
MPK Mini's Key Features
- Ultra-portable software MIDI controller
- 25-note, velocity-sensitive mini keyboard
- Eight backlit, velocity-sensitive MPC-style pads (2 banks, 16 total)
- Pads can send note information, MIDI CCs and program changes
- Eight assignable Q-Link knobs to adjust virtually any parameter
- Built-in Arpeggiator with adjustable resolution, range and patterns
- Tap-Tempo button to quickly adjust pace of the Arpeggiator
- Dedicated Octave Up, Octave Down and Sustain buttons
- Program Recall button to restore up to 4 separate global settings
- Solid Akai Pro design
- Powered through USB
- MPK mini controller
- MPK mini software editor
- MPK mini sample player software
MPK Mini Technical Specification
- Number of Keys: 25 + 12 x 4 banks of drum pads
- Type of action: Semi-weighted
- Aftertouch (Channel)
- Computer Interface: USB/MIDI
- Displays: Custom LCD
- Footswitchable Patch Changes: yes
- Number of Independent MIDI Ins/Outs: 1
- Programmable Continuous Footpedals: 1
- Programmable Footswitches: 1
- Programmable controllers: MMC, MIDI START/STOP, MIDI CC
- System Real-Time Controls: MMC, MIDI START/STOP, MIDI CC