Roland GAIA SH-01 Synthesizer
The Roland GAIA Synth has a huge palette of sounds to choose from. With its triple stacked virtual analogue engine which comprises of three synths with 64 note polyphony gives the user access to an incredible array of sounds to choose from. Add in the fact the unit has three oscillators, resonant filters, LFO's, envelope generators and amplifiers you know Roland are serious here. The onboard effects offer reverb, distortions, bit crush, fuzz, flanger, reverbs, delays, the list is endless. And all this can be controlled in real time adding to your already amazing live performance.
With its small stature and weighing in at around 10lbs, the GAIA SH-01 is amazingly light and compact and the 37-note keyboard is full-size so your performance is not comprimised in any way. Powered by an AC Adapter (Included) or batteries (Not Included) the Roland GAIA will play on into the small hours and with its battery-life indicator, it ensures that you won't lose power unexpectedly during a gig.
All in all this really is an amazingly user friendly portable synth in the real sense of the word, and with its computer compatability and ability to save user patches to a USB memory stick, what more could you want!!!
Need A Case? We've selected a few for you.
|Standard Gig Bag
* wide tolerance, may require ﬁlling
- Huge sound with three virtual analogue engines onboard, each with a dedicated oscillator, filter, amplifier, envelope, and LFO
- Layer up to five simultaneous effects, including distortion, flanger, delay, reverb, low boost, and more
- 64-voice polyphony for massive sounds without note drop out
- Fun, hands-on control panel
- Lightweight, compact body with 37 full-size keys
- Runs on AC or battery power for portable convenience
- D Beam, arpeggiator, and Phrase Recorder onboard
- USB ports for saving user patches to USB flash drives, and for audio/MIDI connection to computers