Combining the sounds and expressiveness of the Jupiter 80 and the portability of the JUNO series of keyboards, the Roland Jupiter-50 brings the acclaimed SuperNATURAL Sound Engine and professional performance to all applications. This 76 note weighted keyboard uses the same analogue components as its big brother even down to the D/A Converter.
To receive your free iPad sent to you from Roland, you must register your synth at https://www.roland.co.uk/product-registration/. More details below.
Now, you have another reason to buy one of this great synths: you can claim a FREE Apple iPad Mini from Roland! Here's how it works:
HOW TO CLAIM
- To receive your free iPad you must register your synth at https://www.roland.co.uk/product-registration/
- Then scan your receipt and email to [email protected] making sure to include the serial number of your synth or send by post to Roland UK Atlantic Close, Swansea, SA7 9FJ.
- The serial number is located on the rear of the synth and is made up of two letters and five numbers
- White or black iPad mini (first generation, 16GB, WIFI) will be shipped up to 28 days after registration. Roland reserve the right to decide which colour iPad is supplied.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Valid for in-store and online purchases of Jupiter-80 or Jupiter-50.
- Offer available from 2nd February 2015 to 31st April 2015
- No cash alternative offered
- This offer cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other current offer
- In the event of a refund, iPad mini also needs to be returned to Roland
- All claims must be received by May 31st 2015 any claims received after this date cannot be honoured
- The delivery of the free item may need to be signed for; please ensure we have the correct delivery address
- The promotion is only available to customers living in UK.
- Roland cannot send the iPad outside of UK.
The Roland Jupiter-50 Synth
contains 1500 SuperNATURAL Synth Tones, 70+ SuperNATURAL Acoustic Instruments, 128 voices, 2560 live sets and a plethora of multi effects we are sure the Jupiter Synthesizer
will contain something for everyone. You can chose, stack and edit any combination of four tones to create personal and customized live sets.
The advanced effects engine within the Jupiter 50 will inspire and help you create sounds that have never been heard before. In use the Jupiter 50 isn’t at all complicated to program. It simplifies the sound-design process with its colour-coded front panel, fast-access buttons and sliders, and Registration/Live Set architecture logically categorized and instantly available from the off.
The onboard audio recorder allows you to capture your ideas and performances instantly then export them to USB memory. It also lets the user import WAV, AIFF and MP3 files and control them from the Jupiter50 itself as live backing tracks.
Weighing in at a mere 11kg, the Jupiter-50 is light for a “professional” keyboard/synth, while still offering the user the quality of a high end instrument making this incredibly travel friendly.
If you think that this is not enough then the Jupiter-50 comes bundled with SONAR X1 LE and Jupiter-50 Control Surface Plug-In for SONAR. By using this you can have ultimate
Roland Jupiter-50 Synthesizer Key Features:
- Stunning SuperNATURAL sounds powered by Roland’s most advanced sound engine
- Portable design, 76-note weighted keyboard
- Fast, friendly user interface with intuitive colour-coded buttons and sliders
- Registration function for saving and selecting sounds instantly
- Pro-quality multi-effects and high-quality reverb
- Expressive performance controllers, including D-Beam, pitch/mod lever, and control input jacks
- USB Song Player/Recorder
- USB audio/MIDI functionality; bundled with SONAR LE and JUPITER-50 Control Surface plug-in for SONAR
Now you can extend your enjoyment with the selection of Roland Apps on offer. Check out Show your Music which lets you share your music via social networks, Air Recorder which enables you to record through your ipad, or The JP Synth Editor which allows you to edit and amend your synth tones.