The SE535 utilizes Triple High Definition MicroDrivers – a dedicated tweeter and dual woofers for spacious sound and rich bass. The SE535 is ideal for in-ear personal monitoring and for mobile listening devices.
The Shure SE535 Earphones utilizes a dedicated tweeter and dual woofers to deliver spacious sound with rich bass. A detachable cable with formable wire enables easy replacement, both extending the life of your investment and providing a secure, comfortable fit. Sound Isolating sleeves in multiple sizes provide up to 37 dB of isolation, and a wide assortment of accessories offer premium customization.
Evolved from personal monitor technology road-tested by pro musicians and fine-tuned by Shure engineers, SE535 earphones deliver an unparalleled listening experience, allowing you to hear the details of your music like never before.
- Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers – one dedicated tweeter and two woofers.
- Spacious sound and rich bass.
- Cable with formable wire and a wide assortment of accessories for secure, comfortable fit.
- Sound isolating sleeves in multiple sizes for up to 30 dB of isolation.
- Cables are lockable for safe connection while in use and detachable for easy replacement.
- Colours: clear and metallic bronze
||119 dB SPL/mW
||18Hz – 19kHz
||64" Detachable (at ear) with wireform fit
||Shure Clear Se535 Earphones
Shure Metallic Bronze Se353 Earphones
||Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers
|| Two-year limited warranty
Sensaphonics In-Ear Monitoring Solutions
Custom sleeves are available for use with Shure Sound Isolating™ Earphones through a partnership between Shure and Sensaphonics.
Sound Isolating Design
Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise. Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your listening experience, whether onstage or on-the-go. Shure Sound Isolating Earphones require a proper fit to achieve the best sound.
Unmatched Personalization and Comfort
Ergonomic, professional design
Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear.
Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
Detachable Cable with Wireform Fit
Durable Kevlar™ reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization.
Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over the ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
Gold-plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360 degree rotation for comfortable fit.
Premium Fit Kit Includes
Sound Isolating Sleeves
The role of the included sound isolating sleeves is twofold: blocking ambient noise and ensuring a comfortable, customized fit. Because every ear is different, the Fit Kit includes three sizes (S, M, L) of the flex and black foam sleeves as well as 1 pair of triple flange and 1 pair of universal fit yellow foam sleeves. Experiment with the size and style that creates the best fit for you. A good seal is key to optimizing sound isolation and bass response as well as maximizing comfort during extended wear.
- Carrying Case - A durable and compact carrying case is included to provide a convenient, tangle-free solution to store and travel with your earphones.
- 1/4" Adapter - An 1/8" (3.5 mm) to 1/4" converter for all Shure earphones that offers a solution for home stereos or other applications with 1/4" jacks.
- Volume Control (level attenuator) - Allows for comfortable listening from any high-output audio source, including airplane armrests.
- Airline Adapter - Optimizes compatibility with European airplane armrests.