The Epiphone Dobro Hound Dog M-14 Metal Body is a classic resonator guitar from the only and only Dobro! Perfect for those who want the articulation of a metal body, and a round neck.
Dobro resonator guitars are great for blues and bluesgrass and have a very distinctive (and loud!) sound. This Epiphone model won't disappoint and will please any pro.
Epiphone presents the new Dobro® Hound Dog M-14 Metalbody guitar with an easy to play Round Neck. The Dobro® Hound Dog M-14 resonator guitar features the same renowned sound of the American original that’s been dazzling and inspiring musicians since the late 1920s.
There are a few guitars like a Dobro® that can cross generational lines and attract the instant attention of players everywhere no matter what style of music they play. In the world of electric guitars, everyone wants a Les Paul. And for acoustic guitar fans, every player wants a great metal body resonator guitar.
The Dobro® Company, much like Epiphone, is one of the revered names in the history of American guitar makers. And the new Dobro® Hound Dog M-14 Metalbody, brought to you by Epiphone, is the perfect instrument for players who want the beautiful articulation of a metal body guitar for blues, fingerpicking, jazz, or even light slide for classic Delta or Hawaiian styles.
Go classic and go modern, too with the new Dobro® Hound Dog M-14 Metalbody with an easy-to-play Round Neck. Like all Epiphone family instruments, the Dobro® Hound Dog M-14 Metalbody (Round Neck) comes with a Lifetime Limited Guarantee and expert 24/7/365 Gibson Customer Service.
- Body Bell Brass, Nickel Plating
- Lower Bout Width 14 1/8”
- Upper Bout Width 10 3/8”
- Maximum Depth 3 ½”
- Neck Mahogany
- Neck Shape 1960s SlimTaper™
- Neck Joint 14th fret neck to body: Neck-Stick Construction
- Neck Finish Natural (Satin)
- Headstock Rounded “Dobro” shape
- Headstock Logo Vintage 4-color “Dobro” decal with harp
- Truss Rod Dual action 2-way adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover Bell shape, single layer (black)
- Scale Length 24.75”
- Fingerboard Rosewood with Pearloid "Dot" inlays
- Fingerboard Radius 12”
- Frets 19 medium
- Saddle Hard Maple with Ebony cap
- Tailpiece Resonator Style
- Nut Bone
- Nut Width 1.75”
- Hardware Nickel
- Machine Heads Grover® mini-Rotomatic™ ; 18:1 ratio
- Strings D’Addario EJ142