The Peavey ValveKing II Micro Head is an extremely versatile 20 watt all-tube guitar head. Whether you are gigging, recording or practicing, the Micro Head can handle it. It has a 3-way variable power switch - allowing you to choose from 1w, 5w or 20w max power. This allows you to play at low volumes whilst driving the 2x EL84 and 3x 12AX7 tubes, to ensure you have maximum tone at all times.
The original award-winning Valve King series proved that Peavey can produce boutique amplifiers at an affordable price. They have now built upon their previous success, keeping that warm vintage tone and adding some sophistication to the ValveKing series. The Vari-Class™ knob allows you to adjust the 'class' characteristics of the Micro-Head, allowing complete versatility of the power amp - this is why the ValveKing series can handle all genres whilst still sounding brilliant.
Advanced TSI™ technology allows you to monitor your tube's health and provides an indicator if one of your valves needs replacing. With the new Peavey MSDI™, guitarists can record directly into recording interfaces without the need for microphones, allowing the full tone to shine through on your studio tracks.
With detailed circuitry, built-in reverb, a 3 band EQ, Vari-Class™ control and two independent channels, you can be sure that the Peavey Valve King MicroHead amps will get those hot-rod tones that all guitarists strive for. You will be hard pressed finding another valve guitar amp that offers such great value for money.
Peavey ValveKing Micro Head Valve Guitar Amp Features:
- Two EL84 and three 12AX7 tubes
- 3-way power switch to choose 20w, 5w, or 1w power.
- Patented Microphone Simulated Direct Interface (MSDI™) with ground lift and speaker defeat
- Speaker output with impedance switch
- TSI™ tube monitoring with LED pass/fail indicator lights
- Vari-Class™ variable Class A simulation control
- Microphone Simulated USB Recording output
- 3 band EQ
- Reverb with level control
- Gain/volume boost on lead channel
- Two independent channels
- Footswitch input
- Buffered effects loop
- Weight: 6.62 kg