The Peavey ValveKing II Combo 20 offers extreme versatility without any compromises.
You can guarantee this 20w 112 guitar amp will stand up to live performances with the powerful 1 x 12" VK speaker. With a 3 way power switch, you can drop this to 5w or 1w for practice or recording sessions whilst enabling the valves to be driven at low volumes for an unbeatable tone.
Have complete control over your sound with the Vari-Class™ knob that modifies the class characteristics of the power amp. From blues to heavy metal, the Valve King can handle it. Built-in reverb, two independent channels, separate 3 band EQs for either channel, damping control and an effects loop enables you to get the exact tone you are after.
Monitor the health of your tubes with the new Advanced TSI™ technology, which provides an indicator if one of your valves needs replacing. With the new Peavey MSDI™, guitarists can record directly into recording interfaces without the need for microphones, allowing the full tone to be heard on your studio tracks.
The 3 way switch ensures you can achieve a great tube driven tone at practice/studio volumes, making this versatile for all situations. Hot-rod guitar sounds at an affordable price - there are not many other valve amplifiers that can match the ValveKing's value for money.
Peavey ValveKing 20 Watts Valve Guitar Amp Combo:
- Two EL84 and three 12AX7 tubes
- Damping control - controls Presence and Resonance at the same time
- Vari-Class™ variable Class A simulation control
- Patented Microphone Simulated Direct Interface (MSDI™) output with ground lift and speaker mute switch
- Buffered effects loop
- 20w, 5w and 1w power switch
- TSI™ tube monitoring with LED pass/fail indicator lights
- 2 footswitch inputs. One controls Channel & Boost. One controls Reverb & Effects loop
- USB direct recording output
- Reverb with level control
- Footswitchable gain/volume boost on lead channel
- Separate EQ for each channel
- Two independent footswitchable channels
- 2 speaker outputs with impedance switch for using an external cabinet
- Weight: 17.1 kg