The Peavey ValveKing II Combo 50 offers extreme versatility. It does a lot and it does it all brilliantly, which is why we like it.
With 1 x 12" VK speaker, you can guarantee this 50w 112 amp will cut through the mix when gigging. With a 3 way power switch, you can drop this to 12w or 2w for practice or recording sessions whilst enabling the valves to be driven at low volumes for an unbeatable tone.
The Vari-Class™ knob gives you complete control over the class characteristics of the poweramp. From blues to heavy metal, the Valve King can handle it. Built-in reverb, two independent channels, seperate 3 band EQs for either channel, damping control and an effects loop enables you to get the exact tone you are after - no compromises necessary.
Advanced TSI™ technology lets you to monitor the tube's health and provides an indicator if one of your valves needs replacing. With the new Peavey MSDI™, guitarists can record directly into recording interfaces without the need for microphones, allowing the full tone to shine through on your studio tracks.
This goes seriously loud, whilst the 3 way switch ensures you can achieve a great tone at practice/studio volumes. Hot-rod guitar sounds at an affordable price - there are not many other valve amplifiers that can match the ValveKing's value for money.
Peavey ValveKing 50 Watts Valve Guitar Amp Combo:
- Two 6L6GC and three 12AX7 tubes
- Separate EQ for each channel
- Footswitchable gain/volume boost on lead channel
- Reverb with level control
- Buffered effects loop
- Damping control controls Presence and Resonance at the same time
- Patented Microphone Simulated Direct Interface (MSDI™) output with ground lift and speaker mute switch
- 2 speaker outputs with impedance switch for using an external cabinet
- 50w, 12w and 2w power switch
- TSI™ tube monitoring with LED pass/fail indicator lights
- 2 footswitch inputs. One controls Channel & Boost. One controls Reverb & Effects loop
- Two independent footswitchable channels
- USB direct recording output
- Vari-Class™ variable Class A simulation control
- Weight: 18.41 kg