The Peavey ValveKing II 100w Guitar Head is an extremely versatile amp for guitarists who are serious about their gear. Choose from 100w, 25w and 5w power with the 3 way switch, allowing the four 6L6GC and three 12AX7 tubes to be driven at any volume for maximum tone.
Peavey have proved that they can produce boutique amplifiers at an affordable price with their previous ValveKing series. They have expanded upon this award-winning series, retaining the warm vintage tone of the valve king whilst adding sophistication.
Complete versatility is offered to the guitarist with the Vari-Class™ knob that gives you control over the class characteristics of the poweramp. From jazz to metal, the Valve King has no problem. Built-in reverb, two independent channels, seperate 3 band EQs for either channel, resonance & presence controls and an effects loop enables you to get the exact tone you are after - no compromises necessary.
Advanced TSI™ technology lets you to monitor your tube's health and provides an indicator if one of your valves needs replacing. With the new Peavey MSDI™, guitarists can record directly into recording interfaces without the need for microphones, allowing the full tone to shine through on your studio tracks.
This goes seriously loud, whilst the 3 way switch ensures you can achieve a great tone at practice/studio volumes. Hot-rod guitar sounds at an affordable price - there are not many other valve amplifiers that can match the ValveKing's value for money.
Peavey ValveKing 100 Watts Head Valve Guitar Amp Features:
- Four 6L6GC and three 12AX7 tubes
- Reverb with level control
- Buffered effects loop
- Resonance & Presence controls
- Footswitchable gain/volume boost on lead channel
- Patented Microphone Simulated Direct Interface (MSDI™) output with ground lift and speaker defeat switch
- 2 speaker outputs with impedance switch for using an external cabinet
- 100w, 25w & 5w power switch
- TSI™ tube monitoring with LED pass/fail indicator lights
- 2 footswitch inputs. One controls Channel & Boost. One controls Reverb & Effects loop
- Separate EQ for each channel
- USB direct recording output
- Two independent footswitchable channels
- Bright switch on Clean channel
- Vari-Class™ variable Class A simulation control
- Weight - 18.85 kg