The Tiny Terror is a classic all tube amplifier built for both stage and studio. Despite only being 15 watts it is loud enough to cut through the mix in a full band setup and the power can be halved for studio sessions to drive the tubes to the max. What ever the gig the amp is complimented by the Peavey Windsor 412 cab in this bundle. The Windsor series of cabs have been specifically engineered for rock and roll. Buy this bundle and save over £50!
The Tiny Terror is a highly versatile workhorse suited to a myriad of guitar playing scenarios.
There are two types of guitarist in the world. Those that play through consumer grade amplifiers and those that get to experience the amazing tone produced by professional grade products. For the first time ever, Orange has managed to squeeze every drop of their unique signature tone into a product that every guitarist can afford - The Tiny Terror
“In the studio, at a rehearsal or on the stage, the Tiny Terror will enable you to achieve professional grade tube tone without breaking the bank!”
With 15 watts of available Class A valve power, the Tiny Terror is a highly versatile workhorse suited to a myriad of guitar playing scenarios. But despite being loud enough for rehearsals, and even small shows, it is in the studio that the benefits of this amplifier's incredible tone can be felt the most...
- In the Studio - Have you ever wondered why your recorded guitar tone doesn’t sound like your favorite band’s album? Ask many producers what the hardest instrument to record is, and they’ll tell you the electric guitar. If you are still struggling with hardware or software emulators, then it’s time to ditch those late 90’s gadgets and upgrade to professional valve tone with the Tiny Terror.
The Tiny Terror has been designed by England’s finest engineers to give you the tone you crave in a quick and simple manner. Just plug your guitar in one end, a speaker cabinet in the other and adjust the three standard controls to taste. There is no complicated programming and Class A analog valve technology will ensure that digital clipping is a thing of the past.
Valve amplifiers often sound best when the master volume control is fully cranked. The Tiny Terror can be run at 7 watts to allow you to dial in these settings without blowing the door off your sound room!
- At a Rehearsal - 15 watts may not seem like a lot, but Orange rate their amplifiers the British way – 15 watts RMS clean. This means that when it comes to power the Tiny Terror will give many 30 watt amplifiers a run for their money! If you want to bring things down a notch then simply flick the Output switch and enjoy all of the cranked Tiny Terror genuine British valve tone at a reduced volume.
- On the Stage - Weighing in at just a few pounds, the Tiny Terror is the perfect portable gigging solution! Each amplifier ships with a padded gig bag for safe and easy transportation. The Tiny Terror is perfect for small venues or can be used as a backup amp for larger venues.
- Around the House, On the Tour Bus, the List Goes On..! - Whereever you need portability but can not afford to compromise on tone, the Tiny Terror is not just an amplifier that you can afford… It’s an amplifier that you cannot afford to be without!
- Power 15 Watts 'Class A' / 7 Watts 'Class A'
- Channel Controls Gain / Tone / Volume
- Preamp Valves 2 x 12AX7
- Power Valves 2 x EL84
- Case 1.5 mm Zintec Chassis w/ Steel Vented Top
- Accessories Padded Gig Bag Included
Peavey Windsor 412 Straight
2 year standard manufacturer warranty.
5 year FREE extended manufacturer warranty when you register your purchase.
The Windsor(TM) 412 guitar enclosure is equipped with four specially designed 12" speakers and voiced to match the classic British rock guitar tones of the Windsor(TM) amp head.
Peavey Windsor 412 Straight Cab Features:
- Four 12" UK Speakers
- Mono Cabinet
- 300 watts max power
- 16 ohms
- Weight Unpacked: 92
- Width Unpacked: 29.75
- Depth Unpacked: 14.125
- Height Unpacked: 32
- Weight Packed: 104.5
- Width Packed: 33.25
- Depth Packed: 17.125
- Height Packed: 35