Fender Mustang III guitar amplifier
The Mustang III guitar amplifier from Fender completely raises the bar in terms of both tone and raw power and redefines what is possible for the modern guitarist in search of versatility and sound quality. Driven by incredibly authentic amp models and a huge band of built-in effects, the Mustang III comes equipped with USB connectivity and Fender FUSE software, allowing your musical creativity and imagination to run wild.
HIGH-SPEED, AMPED-UP AND LOUD
The new Fender Mustang amplifier series raises the standard for modern guitar versatility and muscle. Driven by incredibly authentic amp models and a huge bank of built-in effects, Mustang amps come equipped with USB connectivity and Fender FUSE™ software, allowing your musical creativity and imagination to run wild.
The Mustang III is a 100-watt open-back combo with a 12” Celestion® speaker that sounds great and pumps serious volume. It contains 100 amp presets derived from 12 different amp models that deliver tones from vintage Fender sparkle to outrageous modern metal distortion, and 37 different effects in four categories (stomp, modulation, delay and reverb), all easily and instantly accessed.
It’s great for rehearsing, jamming and small gigs, and the 1/8” headphone jack doubles as speaker-emulated line out. Further, connect Mustang III to your computer with free Fender FUSE™ software. Open up a world of possibilities, including on-screen parameter control, deep editing, additional effects, unlimited preset storage, online preset swapping with the Fender FUSE™ community, and free Fender artist presets. Mustang III’s included programmable two-button footswitch controls preset up/down, quick access, effects on/off and tap tempo (optional four-button footswitch also available).
Mustang III packs it all into a striking visual design with sleek and modern Fender styling that provides a look that’s as desirable as the sound.
Mustang III Specification
- Voltage: Array
- Effects Loop: Mono Series Effects Loop
- Inputs: One 1/4" Instrument
- Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Auxiliary Input Jack
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Headphone Jack
- Line Out: USB port, 1/8" Headphone Jack doubles as Speaker Emulated Line Out
- Channels: One Channel with 100 Presets
- Power Handling: 100 Watts
- Controls: Gain, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb, Master; Data Wheel; soft keys for Amp Select, Stomp Edit, Modulation Edit, Delay Edit, Reverb Edit, Utility, Save, Exit, and Tap/Tuner
- Grill Cover Cloth: Black Textured "Carbon Tweed" Vinyl Covering with Silver Grill Cloth
- Output Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Amplifier Length: 10.75" (27.3 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 20.5" (52.1 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 17.75" (45.1 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 36 lbs. (16.3 kg)
- Effects: 12 Amp Models, 7 Stomp Effects, 11 Modulation Effects, 9 Delay Effects, and 10 Reverb Effects
- Speaker: Celestion® G12T-100 12" Speaker
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Additional Comments: 12 Amp Models: ’57 Deluxe™, ’59 Bassman®, ’57 Champ®, ’65 Deluxe Reverb®, ’65 Princeton® Reverb, ’65 Twin Reverb®, Super-Sonic™, British '60s, British '70s, British '80s, American '90s, Metal 2000; 7 Stomp Effects: Overdrive, Fixed Wah, Touch Wah, Fuzz, Fuzz Touch Wah, Compressor, Simple Compressor; 11 Modulation Effects: Sine Chorus, Triangle Chorus, Sine Flanger, Triangle Flanger, Vibratone, Vintage Tremolo, Sine Tremolo, Ring Modulator, Step Filter, Phaser, Pitch Shifter; 9 Delay Effects: Mono Delay, Mono Echo Filter, Stereo Echo Filter, Multitap Delay, Ping Pong Delay, Ducking Delay, Reverse Delay, Tape Delay, Stereo Tape Delay; 10 Reverb Effects: Small Hall, Large Hall, Small Room, Large Room, Small Plate, Large Plate, Ambient, Arena, Fender ’63 Spring Reverb, Fender ’65 Spring Reverb
- Unique Features: Guitar amp with all-new DSP platform, all new high-quality amp models and effects; 100 onboard factory and user presets; headphone output and auxiliary input; chromatic tuner; “Millennium Blackface” treatment includes carbon tweed covering and new top-loaded front control panel; USB connectivity for high-quality, low-latency audio output and interface with free Fender® FUSE™ PC application; Fender FUSE application offers on-screen parameter control, deep editing, unlimited preset storage, online patch swapping and easy firmware upgrades; Fender FUSE community includes chat forums, preset trading, and additional content from Fender and artists; includes disc with Ableton® Live Lite Fender edition, AmpliTube® Fender LE edition and other extras, making Mustang a one-stop solution for guitarists new to digital recording.