Roland introducing the AC-33 Acoustic Chorus Amp, which is the world’s first battery-powered amp made just for acoustic guitar. The AC33 is a portable and powerful, true stereo amplifier. The Acoustic Amp has many features including Guitar and Mic/Line channels, custom effects, anti-feedback, and a really handy Phrase Looper for all your practice needs. Thanks to its unique battery-power capability, the AC-33 lets you take your songs anywhere and wherever your imagination leads you.
- 30 watts (15W+15W) of natural, stereo acoustic sound through twin speakers
- Runs on AC power or eight AA batteries (accepts rechargeable NiMH types)
- Dual-channel configuration: Guitar and Mic/Line channel
- Reverb, chorus, and ambience effects (Ambience adds spatial, 3D-type depth to the sound)
- Phrase Looper with 40 seconds of record time
- Stereo AUX input (connect MP3/CD players, etc), headphone output
- Anti-feedback function
- Built-in tilt-back stand
- Removable battery cartridge for easy battery replacement
- Now available in rosewood finish (model # AC-33-RW)
Heres what Roland say.........
Natural, Stereo Sound
Equipped with Roland’s latest DSP technology, the AC-33 amp, delivers pure, rich acoustic sound with projection far beyond its size. Its true stereo design (15 watts x 2) enables brilliant stereo/multi-band chorus with “Wide” mode, plus shimmering reverb and 3D-type ambience effects tailored specifically for acoustic guitar.
Strum and Sing
The AC-33 provides two discrete channels: Guitar and Mic/Line. Plug in an acoustic guitar and a microphone (or line-level instrument) and mix them separately. Both channels have dedicated controls for volume, multi-band EQ, and chorus. The Mic/line channel offers both XLR and 1/4" inputs. You can also connect an MP3/CD player to the stereo AUX input for play-along practice or performance. Master volume, reverb, ambience, and anti-feedback are provided as well.
The AC-33’s onboard Phrase Looper lets you record, loop, and jam over your own guitar riffs or incoming audio from the AUX input. Record and loop up to 40 seconds at a time, and amaze your listeners with sound-on-sound performances that you create on the spot.