Orange Micro Crush Mini Guitar Amp videoslog in to add additional videos related to this product. You can also register an account to add a related video.
Orange Micro Crush Mini Guitar Amp Reviews
i also have a problem with 50hz noise or hum when i plug the adaptor in.its fine on just a battery.will a mains conditoner get rid of the hum :)
This is a great product for the price. Excellent for home use.
Got it broken at first and reported it, but received a new one in a day.
The tone is the only saving grace for this amp.
Although the sales blurb specs a Power Supply 9v, it doesn\'t actually come with one.
Moreover, a regular 9v power supply adds the old 50Hz bass hum.
On battery, the amp is fine, albeit susceptible to any electrical noise in the neighbourhood.
The built-in tuner is a good idea, and just about usable.
The Micro Crush is quiet now though, because it only lasted two weeks.
All the lights are on, but nobody\'s at home.
A pretty loud amp for its size although if one plays loud, the sound will be distorted, kinda overdriven but again it\'s not a big amp so it\'s expected. It\'s great thing to give someone for Christmas too probably. It\'s a great amp to just practice when you\'re on the road or travelling.
Orange Micro Crush Mini Guitar Amp News
- » Bring the Festival to You | Mini Amps for Homebound Rockers!
- » Liverpool Music Week Teams up with Orange Amps for 2011 Music Showcase!
- » Micro Amps with Massive Sound - The 5 Best Mini Amps
- » Guitar Gifts : Is that an amp in your pocket?
- » ORANGE SUMMER - Orange Amps in Stock Now!
- » Second Queen’s Award for Orange
- » Orange Amplification launches 'Limited Edition 2009' White Finish'
- » Gibson Guitars & Orange Amps: The Perfect Match
- » New Ampeg All-Tube J-20 Jet Combo Guitar Amp now on Dolphin Music!
- » THE WORLD'S BEST PORTABLE GUITAR AMPS NOW AVAILABLE FROM DOLPHIN!
- » NAMM 2007 Orange Announce 6 New Products
- » The History of Orange Amps