Orange PPC412 Guitar Speaker Enclosure videosThere are currently no videos for this product. If you are registered with us you may log in to add additional videos related to this product. You can also register an account to add a related video.
Orange PPC412 Guitar Speaker Enclosure Reviews
The PPC412 has a nice full and very rich sound. Its great for clean and slightly distorted sounds. For heavy sounds the bass is nice although not too heavy and the mids are well defined.
Obviously, most of the sound is due to the Vintage 30 speakers, so, try to get an idea of how they sound like.
The only complaint I have is, that the box was not in a very good condition, one of the metal corners was badly dented and there were dents in the wood as well...however this seems to be how Orange sells them and might just be a problem with the expectations I have.
Orange PPC412 Guitar Speaker Enclosure News
- » The Re-return of Orange's Famous 'Pics Only' Amp: For NAMM 2012
- » Second Queen’s Award for Orange
- » Orange Amplification launches 'Limited Edition 2009' White Finish'
- » Artists Profile: Portishead, Orange Amps and Vintage Synths
- » Gibson Guitars & Orange Amps: The Perfect Match
- » PORTISHEAD’S ADRIAN “ORANGE ADE” UTLEY TALKS
- » NAMM 2007 Orange Announce 6 New Products
- » Orange Amps are the new amp endorsee of LIPA!
- » Orange Helps Top Artists.
- » Guitarist Magazine review Orange Rocker 30 combo & Rocker 30 head
- » The History of Orange Amps
- » Prince Preforms Using Orange Amps