The Ashdwon Woodsman Jumbo 65w builds on the long legacy of acoustic amp design to deliver class-leading standards of vocal and instrument performance. It was
designed to last and is the ideal amp for performers who use electro-acoustic guitars.
Acoustic music is all the rage now, but the market still offers many more amps suited for electric guitar than for acoustic. The new Ashwdown Woodsman Jumbo is therefore a welcome addition.
Designed for the new wave of acoustic performers, Ashdown announce the Woodsman family of amplifiers, combining traditional, beautiful wooden-cabinets with powerful modern features for live performance and recording.
“Ashdown has had a long tradition of creating great amplifiers for acoustic performers,” says Ash- down’s Mark Gooday. “With this latest range we’ve designed amps that deliver superb sound for a new generation of acoustic guitarists and singers and deliver the features they need at a new level of affordability.”
Plug in and Perform
With inputs for microphones and acoustic guitar, Woodsman amps are ideal for duos, or solo sing- er/guitar players, delivering pure, clear, acoustic tone and essential performance tuning features, including phase reverse and feedback eliminating notch filters.
Three compact models are available - 25W Parlour, 40W Classic and 65W Jumbo. Each model fea- tures a custom-designed 8” Celestion driver. The Classic and Parlour model also feature a horn for increased full-range sound.
The flagship 65WJumbo model adds yet more flexible features, including full 3-band EQ for the Mic Channel, enhanced reverb algorithms (including Hall and Spring settings) and a transparent effects loop for use with external devices.
All models include an Aux In jacks for connecting an mp3 player.
- Power Output 65 Watts
- Speaker Configuration 2 x 8
- Frequency Response Frequency Response -3dB @ 28Hz & 28kHz
- High Instrument Input Chan 1 Active Impedance 10k Ohms Input Range 300mV to 20V p-p
- Low Instrument Input Chan 1 Passive Impedance 3.9M Ohms Input range 150mV to 10V p-p
- Line Input Line In Impedance 10k Ohms Level 0dBu
- Line Output Line Out Impedance 4.7k Ohms Level 0dBu
- DI Output Line Out Impedance 4.7k Ohms Level 0dBu
- Signal to noise Signal to noise ratio <80dB (Eq flat)
- EQ Bass & Treble +/- 15dB @ 100Hz & 10kHz
- Effects Send Effects Send Impedance 10k Ohms Level 0dBu
- Distortion Distortion >0.8% THD