For 2014 Korg have released the Korg GT120 Chromatic tuner for easy of tuning a bass or guitar.
This high precision tuner ensures that your instrument is in tune and with the back lit display and LED you will be able to tune in low light environments.
This guitar tuner is ideal for players of seven stings and six string basses were low noted instruments struggle on standard tuners.
Introducing the Korg GT-120, a guitar and bass tuner that combines the accuracy of needle-type meters with superior functionality and a new, easy-to-use design.
The needle-type meter that has enjoyed enduring popularity for its clear visibility and stable detection is now available in a handy size, with the meter located at the top of a sleek black aluminum body. The backlit LCD screen also shows the calibration setting, flat mode, note name, and the remaining battery life. Flat (b) and sharp (#) LEDs light to indicate pitch drift or perfect tuning in a way that's easily visible even on a dimly lit stage. A large dial makes it easy to choose the mode you need to use. Using the stand located on the back, you can conveniently place the GT-120 upright on your amp or other surface while practicing.
• Dedicated chromatic tuner for guitar and bass that supports seven-string guitars and six-string basses.
• Dual display combines a needle-type indicator with an easy to read backlit LCD screen.
• Choose from two tuning modes: Auto or Manual.
• Built-in reference tone plays in a 5 octave range.
• Flat Tunings: 1-4 in half-note steps.
• Five types of open tunings (D, E, G, A, DADGAD).
• Broad range of calibration adjustment (438Hz – 445Hz).
• Built-in mic for tuning acoustic guitars.
• Long battery life of more than 100 hours, plus a battery status indicator.
• Durable suede-type soft case is included.