Yamaha offer a good all round battery powered Tuner for electric guitars and basses (4, 5, or 6 string)
A built in microphone enables the tuner to work with acoustic instruments as well as electric guitars & basses.
Choosing a reliable guitar or bass tuner is an essential item for a guitar or bass player, The Yamaha YT-150 Guitar & Bass Tuner is an excellent tuner that is the right size for storing in your kit bag or guitar case and digital to give 100% precision .
Yamaha innovation grants the YT-150 Tuner features normally found exclusively in more expensive tuners. High-resolution LCD meter display provides quick, accurate tuning. Made possible by sharp/flat/in-tune LEDs, tuning in the dark or from a distance becomes a breeze. The YT-150 model tunes any acoustic, electric or bass guitar (4, 5, or 6 string) and includes a special "bass mode" displaying bass string notes in proper order.
- Tuner for electric guitars and basses (4, 5, or 6 string)
- Built-in microphone for tuning acoustical guitars as well
- Auto mode offering fast tuning by automatically selecting the closest tone programmed in the tuner
- Large liquid crystal easy to read display, presenting notes in the exact order as your gear
- Tilt slot allowing you to insert a coin into the slot and tilt the tuner back for easy viewing
- In/Out jacks permitting you to insert the tuner between your instrument and the amp without dealing with connections every time
Indicators Liquid crystal display, Tuning guides
Tuning Notes Guitar: E,A,D,G,B,E Bass: B, E, A, D, G, C
Note Setting Range A0 (27Hz) - C8(4186Hz)
Accuracy +/- 1 cent
In Pitch Accuracy +/- 3 cent
Standard Pitch Setting Range A4=435 - 446 Hz (1Hz steps)
Power Source 9V dry cell battery (006P or 6F22)
Battery Life Approximately 50 hrs. (AUTO mode)
Dimensions (W x H x D Weight (including battery) 118 x 63 x 24.5 mm (4.6" x 2.5" x 1.0") 130 g (4.6 oz)