A rich and warm acoustic guitar tone with a great natural finish. All the features and sound quality for a pro but at a price that a beginner can afford.
The dreadnought acoustic guitar is recognisable from countless classic records, a big low end that's perfect for strumming and defined finger picking. Selected woods and hardware make this an exceptional instrument.
- Back & sides: mahogany
- Neck: mahogany, Oval « C » shape
- Fingerboard: rosewood with short strip/ tab inlays on the edge
- Bridge: rosewood - Neck & body binding: wood
- Neck & body purfling: white & wood inlays
- Headstock veneer: rosewood
- Soundhole: wooden rosette
- Nut & saddle: black Tusq
- Machine heads: Grover(tm) black w/ ebony-like buttons
- Preamp (active): under-saddle Fishman PU + Psy 401 Fishman EQ w/
built-in chromatic tuner, V/ B/ M/ T controls, Phase switch and Low
battery test led - Output: 1 x standard 1/4" jack - Strings: D'Addario