6-string Acoustic Dreadnought Guitar with Spruce Top, Mahogany Body and Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, and eSoinc-2 Stereo Preamp - Vintage Sunburst
When it comes to acoustic guitar tone and quality, nothing performs like an all-solid wood instrument, and that's why the Epiphone Masterbilt DR500M CE Vintage Sunburst has that great vintage feel. But that's now all - with the added versatility of its preamp system, this is a guitarfit for the modern player, too.
Harking back to the 1930's and our heritage as masters of acoustic guitar design, the Epiphone Masterbilt Collection combines traditional construction methods and historic features with premium all solid tone woods to bring you a new "vintage" instrument with deep rich lows, shimmering highs and a balanced mid-range.
While many other guitars in this price class use pressed backs, spliced neck joints and even artificial wood backs and sides, you can be assured that every Masterbilt holds true to it's all solid wood promise.
The Masterbilt Story
First released in June 1931, the original Epiphone Masterbilts made a big impression on musicians from all styles of music and the new Masterbilts have done the same. The original Epiphone Masterbilt catalog made the promise: "The possessor of an EPIPHONE instrument has the assurance that every possible precaution has been taken to build instruments for lifetime performance and pleasure." And we still make that promise!
Like all Masterbilts, DR-500MCE comes with Epiphone's Limited Lifetime Warranty and Shadow's 5-year warranty (electronics) and is backed by world famous 24/7/365 Gibson Customer Service. Break new ground with the Masterbilt DR-500MCE today at your Authorized Epiphone Dealer.
- Quality vintage-style Grover Sta-Tite 18:1 ratio machine heads
- Imitation tortoise pickguard, nickel hardware
- Bound body, neck and headstock
- NanoFlex uses unique flexible sensing material featuring integrated active electronics
- NanoMag has 3 Samarian-Cobalt magnets and integrated active circuit to capture a range of harmonics
- Masterbuilt all solid wood cutaway dreadnought
- Solid Sitka spruce top; solid mahogany back and sides
- One-piece mahogany neck, SlimTaper "D" profile
- Neck joint glued-in, dove-tail with hide glue
- 25.5" scale; adjustable truss rod
- 14" radius rosewood fingerboard with 20 medium frets and pearloid Split-Diamond Inlays
- Shadow NanoMag neck pickup; Shadow NanoFlex bridge pickup
- eSonic-2 Stereo Preamp
- Binding: Body: 6-ply, Neck:1-ply, Headstock: 3-ply
- Rosewood bridge; bone saddle
- 1.68" wide bone nut
- Nickel hardware
- Grover Sta-Tite 18:1 machine heads
- Epiphone's Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 24/7/365 Gibson customer service
- Shadow's 5-year warranty on the electronics