U.S.-designed Paramount series acoustic instruments are finely crafted and specially voiced to bring your artistic vision to life. Features include: Modified Fender Traditional Bridge, Factory-Mounted Forward Strap Button with Internal Block Reinforcement, Bound Fingerboard, Bone Nut and Saddle, One-Ply Tortoiseshell Pickguard
The new Paramount series by Fender offers outstanding acoustic guitars that marry tradition and innovation. The PM-2 Deluxe Parlour, Natural, is a great electro-acoustic that won't disappoint any serious guitarist.
Each all-solid guitar offers many legacy design elements of classic ’60s models, including special checkerboard binding and rosettes, unique pickguard shape, and abalone and mother-of-pearl "Concert Tone" fretboard inlays. And even with this art deco look, Paramount instruments still retain their footing in modern design.
All-new Fender- and Fishman®-designed PM preamp systems are equipped with specially voiced for each body shape in the series, ensuring complete tonal control and variation.
Available in an elegant natural finish, the Paramount Deluxe Parlor features not only thoughtful vintage appointments, but also the craftsmanship of a truly high-performing instrument.
Crafted from premium tone woods such as upgraded East Indian rosewood back and sides and grade "A" Sitka spruce top and equipped with quartersawn scalloped "X" bracing, the Deluxe parlor is designed with freely vibrating, resonant tone in mind. It also features a fast-playing "C"-shaped mahogany neck with ebony fingerboard, both of which are designed to accomodate the most demanding playing styles.
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® 880L (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Body Back : Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Body Shape: Parlor
- Body Sides: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Body Top: Solid A Sitka Spruce
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- Rosette: Fender '60s Checkerboard
- Special Electronics: Fender/Fishman® PM System
- Bridge: Ebony with Compensated Bone Saddle
- Hardware: Nickel-Plated
- String Nut: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Nickel with Aged Black Buttons
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 19
- Nut Width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Position Inlays: Abalone and Mother-of-Pearl "Concert Tone"
- Scale Length: 24.75" (628 mm)
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action