The Avril Lavigne Skull & Crossbones Telecaster is now available with A PAIR OF SKULLCANDY HESH STEREO HEADPHONES!
Avril Lavigne Telecaster with Skull and Crossbones Fretboard (Black)
After the huge success of Avril's signature checkerboard Squier model, she's teamed up with Fender yet again to offer another striking-looking Telecaster. A more mature and subdued look than Avril's first signature Tele - plain black with a striking skull-and-crossbones logo at the 12th fret.
The look is finished off with a knurled black flat-top volume control knob and black headstock with die-cast tuners.
Other features include a basswood body, C-shaped maple neck with signed black headstock and side dot inlays, 9.5”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets, single humbucking bridge pickup, three-way pickup coil switch with “barrel” tip, Squier-engraved neck plate, six-saddle string-through-body bridge and black hardware.
Skullcandy Hesh 3.5mm Stereo Headphones - Shattered Blue. The Skullcandy Hesh DJ-Style Stereo Headphones have an exotic look to set you apart from the rest of the crowd.
Avril Lavigne Telecaster with Skull and Crossbones Specifications
- Model Name: Avril Lavigne Telecaster with Skull and Crossbones Logo
- Series: Artist Models
- Color / Part #: Black - 030-1012-506
- Body: Basswood
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Body Finish: 0301012506 - Gloss Polyester
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Side Dot Position Inlays
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane Finish
- Nut Width: 1.650” (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Headstock: Painted Black, Artist Signature on Headstock
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Neck Plate
- Truss Rod Nut: 4 mm Truss Rod Nut
- Pickup Configuration: H
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Humbucking Pickup
- Pickup Switching: Position 1 (Rearward): Rear Coil only, Position 2 (Middle): Both Coils, Position 3 (Forward): Front Coil only.
- Controls: Master Volume
- Hardware: Black
- Bridge: Standard 6-Saddle Strings-Thru-Body Bridge
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Switch Tip: Barrel Style Switch Tip
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4 mm Truss Rod Wrench
- Saddle Height Adjustment Wrench: 1.5 mm
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Unique Features: Distinctive Skull and Crossbones Logo at 12th Fret, Black/White/Black Pickguard, Avril Lavigne Signature on the Headstock, Silver Squier Logo, Squier Engraved Neckplate, Black Metal and Plastic Parts, Side Dot Position Inlays Only
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Included Accessories: Wrenches: 1.5mm, 4mm
- Control Knobs: Black Knurled Flat-Top Volume Control Knob
Skullcandy Hesh 3.5mm Stereo Headphones
Skullcandy Hesh 3.5mm Stereo Headphones - Shattered Blue. Fisticuffs with the boss could potentially be confused by some at the office as a sign of insubordination. Vigorous dancing on his desk with exotic facial contortions and frequent airborne double-bird fist pumping hand gestures while wearing Hesh headphones is probably a more diplomatic way of saying, Leave me alone so I can rock again.
The Skullcandy Hesh DJ-Style Stereo Headphones have an exotic look to set you apart from the rest of the crowd. Equipped with explosive 50mm Drivers, Enhanced Parabolic Sound and Soft Leather Ear Pillows they will leave you bedazzled with the sound.
And with the handy satin travel bag you never need be parted from them again.
Headphone Technical Details:
- Speaker Diameter: 50mm
- Magnet Type: NdFeB
- Frequency Range: 18 - 20K Hz
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Max Input Power: 100mW
- Cable Type: TPE, Braided Nylon
- Cable Length: 1.2m
- Plug type is 3.5 mm gold plated
- Wearing Style: Over Ear
Avoid using headphones with the volume turned up for an extended period of time. Doing so can damage your hearing. It is advisable to keep the volume at a moderate level at all times. For your own safety, please do not use when driving or cycling