An innovative instrument melding traditional style with modern sound and features, the American Elite Stratocaster replaces the American Deluxe range, and it's a progressive guitar for 21st-century musicians. In Mystic Black, with maple neck.
The American Strat returns in 2016 better than ever! The American Deluxe range is now replaced by the American Elite, offering the very best Fender US-made models. In Mystic Black, with maple neck. Classic!
Designed for players who push the envelope every night, this guitar is a true performer that leaves others in the dust with eye-catching style, exceptional feel and versatile sound from the very first moment you plug it in and play. Featured on all American Elite instruments, the new 4th generation Noiseless pickups are only available in this series, and represent a quantum leap in pickup design.
Combining vintage-style sound with effectively noise-free performance, these are the pinnacle of Fender’s noiseless pickup designs, offering pristine cleans and fat, overdriven tones that scream with pure rock ‘n’ roll power. Designed for fast playing and effortless position changes, the compound profile neck is ideal for all playing styles.
A modern “C”-shape at the nut, the profile morphs along the length of the neck to a modern “D”-shaped profile at the updated neck heel, providing plenty of comfortable support for fret hand antics. Locking, all short-post tuning machines provide increased break angle at the nut for buzz-free performance.
The smooth two-point modern tremolo adds emotive touches to your performance without sacrificing your tuning. Fender is renowned for head-turning style, and this guitar is no different—fromnewly refined, sleek and deeper contours that hug the player’s body to the black chrome headstock logo and large pearloid fret markers this instrument will dazzle the audience with elegant style.
The American Elite Stratocaster is a bold new guitar for the brave new guitarist who is setting out to cross uncharted musical terrain. Includes a redesigned Elite Molded Case with TSA locks to provide increased protection for your cherished instrument.
- Body Material: Alder, (except Ash on 731,752)
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, Compound Back Shape, Modern “C” to “D”
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (All Short Posts)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Bridge: 2-Point Deluxe Synchronized Tremolo with Pop-In Arm
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green, except 4-Ply Tortoiseshell on (723)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and
- Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and
- Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Control Knobs: Aged White Soft Touch Knobs
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: New Elite Molded Case
- Fingerboard: Rosewood or Maple, 9.5”-14” Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm)
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.685” (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Large Black Pearloid Dots (Maple)
- Large White Pearloid Dots (Rosewood)
- Pickups: New 4th Generation Noiseless (Bridge, middle, neck)
- Controls: Master Volume (with S-1™ switch), Tone 1 (Neck Pickup), Tone 2
- (Middle and Bridge Pickups; No-Load™ Tone control)
- Other Features: New Modern String Tree, Asymmetrical Neck Heel, Black Chrome instrument.
- Fender Headstock Decal
- Series: American Elite
- Included Accessories:Strap Locks, Deluxe Leather Strap, 10 foot cable, Pop-in Trem arm, Adjustment wrenches