Infusing the esteemed semi-hollow design with Fender’s latest innovations, the American Elite Telecaster Thinline is a semi-acoustic electric guitar for the 21st-century guitarist who embraces innovation in both instrument design and their own playing. In Mystic Ice Blue finish.
The Fender 2016 American Elite Telecaster Thinline (Maple Fingerboard, Mystic Ice Blue) adds the warmth of a semi-acoustic guitar to the classic Tele tone, and also brings new features that should please the modern guitarist. All in all, a fantastic electric guitar!
Genuine and amazingly flexible Thinline tone, our latest technologies and classic Fender style work in harmony to create an easy-playing instrument you won’t want to put down.
The foundation of the American Elite Series sound, the new 4th generation Noiseless pickups, combine authentic, vintage-style sound with hum-free performance. The pinnacle of Fender’s noiseless pickup designs, they generate glistening cleans and fat, overdriven tones that scream with pure rock ‘n’ roll power.
The new Elite Suspension Bridge with three intonatable brass saddles is a unique design engineered specifically for the Thinline Telecaster—a screwless mount increases the vibration transfer, driving the top for nearly endless sustain and lively response.
Engineered for fast playing and effortless position changes, the compound profile neck with a 9.5”-14” compound radius fingerboard is ideal for all playing styles. A modern “C”-shape at the nut, the profile morphs along the length of the neck to a modern “D”-shaped profile at the updated neck heel, providing plenty of comfortable support for fret hand antics.
Locking, all short-post tuning machines provide increased break angle at the nut for buzz-free performance. The truss rod wheel is positioned at the butt end of the neck for easy accessibility when adjusting neck relief. Fender is renowned for head-turning style, and this guitar is no different—from the lightweight, highly resonant Thinline semi-hollowbody design to the black chrome headstock logo and large pearloid fret markers this instrument will dazzle the audience with elegant style.
The American Elite Telecaster is a bold new addition to the Fender family tree, a top-notch performer that can handle whatever music you might you throw at it. Includes a redesigned Elite Molded Case with TSA locks to provide increased protection for your cherished instrument.
- Series: American Elite
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, Compound Back Shape, Modern “C” to “D”
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Large Black Pearloid Dots
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.685” (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short posts)
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: New Elite Suspension Bridge
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Brown Shell (721), 4-Ply Aged White Pearloid (721,762)
- Pickups: New 4th Generation Noiseless (Bridge and Neck)
- Controls: Master Volume (with S-1™ Switch) Master No-Load Tone
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Case/Gig Bag: Elite Molded Case
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5”-14” Compound Radius
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Included Accessories:Strap Locks, Deluxe Leather Strap, 10 foot cable,Adjustment wrenches