Mixing modern sound and a plethora of innovative features with traditional visual style, the American Elite Stratocaster HSS Shawbucker doesn’t just push the envelope—it completely annihilates it. Designed for modern players who need tonal variety on tap, as well as unprecedented performance and supple playing feel, this top-notch performer delivers every single time you plug it in and play. Maple neck version, in Olympic Pearl.
The ultimate Stratocaster? This Fender American Elite series replaces the previous American Deluxe range. The HSS model combines a powerful Shawbucker™ open-coil humbucking bridge pickup with the exclusive New 4th generation Noiseless pickups, which represent a quantum leap in pickup design, delivering some really unbelievable tones! Olympic Pearl finish, with maple neck...
The new Noiseless pickups’ hum-free vintagestyle sound and the Shawbucker’s snarling midrange creates pristine cleans and gigantic overdriven tones for multidimensional classic Stratocaster sound turned up to 11. Push-push switching enables the “passing lane”, which instantly rerouts to your bridge pickup signal, bypassing the tone circuit, kicking your tone into overdrive with enhanced overtones and high output.
Designed for fast playing and effortless position changes, the compound profile neck with a 9.5”-14” compound radius fingerboard is ideal for all playing styles. A modern “C”-shape at the nut, the profile morphs along the length of the neck to a modern “D”- shaped profile at the updated neck heel, providing plenty of comfortable support for fret hand antics. Locking, all short-post tuning machines provide increased break angle at the nut for buzz-free performance.
The smooth two-point modern tremolo adds emotive touches to your performance without sacrificing your tuning. In a vintage-inspired touch, the new truss rod adjustment wheel has been moved to the butt end of the neck for easier access, making neck relief adjustments a snap. Fender is renowned for mind-blowing style, and this guitar is no different—from therefined, sleek and deeper contours that hug the player’s body to the black chrome headstock logo, new modern string tree, large pearloid fret markers and unique new colors this instrument will dazzle the audience with classic aesthetics.
The American Elite Stratocaster HSS Shawbucker is a bold new guitar for progressive players setting out to explore new musical frontiers. Includes a redesigned Elite Molded Case with TSA locks to provide increased protection for your cherished instrument.
- Series: American Elite
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, Compound Back Shape, Modern “C” to “D”
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short posts)
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: 2-Point Deluxe Synchronized Tremolo with Pop-In Arm
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green (700,710,796), 4-Ply Tortoiseshell (723)
- Pickups: Shawbucker™(Bridge), New 4th Generation Noiseless(Neck+Middle)
- Pickup Switching: S-1 Switch Up: Position 1. Bridge Pickup. Position 2. Bridge/Middle Pickup. Position 3. Middle Pickup. Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup. Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Control Knobs: Aged White Soft Touch Knobs
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Case/Gig Bag: New Elite Molded Case
- Fingerboard: Rosewood or Maple, 9.5”-14” Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm)
- Position Inlays: Large White Pearloid Dots (Rosewood),
- Large Black Pearloid Dots (Maple)
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.685” (42.8 mm)
- Special Electronics: Push-Push Passing Lane Switch to Engage Bridge Pickup and Bypass Tone Controls
- Controls: Master Volume (with S-1™ Switch), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2 (Middle and Bridge Pickups)
- Includes a redesigned Elite Molded Case with TSA locks to provide increased protection for your cherished instrument.
- Other Features: New Modern String Tree, Asymmetrical Neck Heel, Black Chrome Fender Headstock Decal
- Included Accessories: Strap Locks, Deluxe Leather Strap, 10 foot cable, Pop-in Trem arm, Adjustment wrenches