Epiphone presents the Ltd. Ed. Riviera Custom P93 Blue Royale with Bigsby® B70 tailpiece, one of six historic Epiphone models debuting a beautiful new Chicago Blue Pearl color finish along with the distinctive “Royale” style Silver Sparkle binding. Each Blue Royale instrument features superb Epiphone pickups and electronics along with the rock solid hardware you’ve come to expect from Epiphone.
The new Epiphone Riviera P93 is a unique semi-acoustic guitar which combines a semi-hollow body with three P90 pickups, providing a darker and fuller sound than an Epiphone Casino, and less feedback because it's not totally hollow-bodied.
The Epiphone Riviera Custom P93 is modeled after one of Epiphone’s most enduring classics, the Riviera. First introduced in the early ‘60s, the Epiphone Riviera’s semi-hollow design has been a favorite of players from all genres and generations including blues great Otis Rush, Lou Reed of the Velvet Underground, and The Strokes’ Nick Valensi, who have all found that the Riviera’s legendary ES-body shape could produce great tones with any pickup variation. Over the years, the Riviera has been seen with humbuckers, mini-humbuckers, and P-90s. But now the Ltd. Ed. Riviera Custom P93 Blue Royale has the rare distinction of giving players a new sound and a striking new look.
The Riviera Custom P93 Blue Royale has 3 Epiphone “Dogear” Alnico™-V P-90 pickups for a sonic punch that leaves all other three-single coil pickup guitars in the dust. And when matched with the bell-like tones of the ES-style body, a Bigsby® B70 tailpiece, plus a stunning Chicago Blue Pearl color finish and Silver Sparkle binding, the Ltd. Ed. Riviera Custom P93 Blue Royale instantly becomes a modern classic.
Every Epiphone from the House of Stathopoulo comes with a Limited Lifetime Guarantee and Gibson 365/24/7 Customer Service. But the Ltd. Ed. Riviera Custom P93 Blue Royale is only available for limited time through Select Epiphone Dealers. So visit your nearest Authorized Epiphone Dealer today for details on the Ltd. Ed. Riviera Custom P93 Blue Royale and the entire Blue Royale Collection!
- Body Material Laminated Maple
- Top Material Laminated Maple
- Binding Body (Front and Back) = Single Layer; Silver Sparkle
- Neck = Single Layer; Silver Sparkle
- Headstock = None
- F Holes = None
- Neck Material Mahogany
- Neck Shape D-Profile; SlimTaper™
- Neck Joint Glued-In, Set Neck
- Truss Rod Yes; Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover 2-Layer (Black/White) with "E" logo
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood with pearloid "Parallelogram" inalys
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Frets 22; Medium-Jumbo
- Headstock Sloped Dovewing with Epiphone logo and "Crown" inlay in pearloid
- Nut Width 1.68"
- Hardware Nickel
- Machine Heads Vintage-Style 14:1 ratio; small metal buttons
- Neck Pickup Epiphone Alnico P90R
- Middle Pickup Epiphone Alnico P90T (reverse polarity)
- Bridge Pickup Epiphone Alnico P90T
- Controls 3- Pickup Volumes, 1- Master Tone
- Knobs Black "Top Hats" with metal inserts
- Pickup Selector 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Bridge Epiphone LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece Bigsby™ B70 Vibrato
- Pickguard Metallic Silver with metal "E" logo
- Output Jack 1/4" Epiphone Heavy-Duty; Rim-mounted
- String Gauge D'Addario® 10-46
- Warranty Epiphone Limited Lifetime