Misha Mansoor is acclaimed for his masterful guitar work in fashioning the progressive metal of Periphery. Now, the esteemed Djent-leman himself and Jackson have collaborated closely on the Misha Mansoor BULB HT6, a brand-new model like nothing else Jackson has ever seen—or heard—before.
Another fantastic new addition to Jackson's Misha Mansoor signature range. The BULB Juggernaut guitars are exquisite instruments that look amazing and sound simply awesome, with a powerful sound and great tone. This is the “bling” signature version with the “P” inlay, the “Bulb” etched rear cavity cover and also the nickel covered engraved Bare-knuckle pickups. Stunning Laguna Burst model.
The instrument is crafted with a distinctive Jackson body shape inspired by the Dinky™, with sleekly scalloped horns, a comfortably contoured neck heel and a gorgeous AAA quilt maple top on trans-finish models.
The bolt-on quartersawn maple neck is sculpted with Mansoor’s own custom profile, and features graphite reinforcement, ivoroid binding and heel-end thumbwheel truss rod adjustment. The 20”-radius ebony fingerboard is crafted with 24 stainless steel jumbo frets, piranha inlays, special Periphery “P” inlay at the 12th fret, and Luminlay fluorescent side dots. The guitar’s tonally versatile sound comes from Mansoor’s dual direct-mount signature Bare Knuckle “Juggernaut” humbucking pickups with brushed nickel covers and engraved “Bulb” logo, fiveway switching and a push-pull (on/off) master tone knob.
Other premium features include a Jackson reverse AT1 headstock with three Hipshot open-gear locking tuners on each side, Hipshot hard-tail bridge, black anodized brushed aluminum rear cavity cover with laseretched “Bulb” logo, black hardware and more. Available in Amber Tiger Eye, Laguna Burst, Matte Black, Matte Blue Frost and Silverburst Sparkle finishes. Includes custom black Jackson case with blue edges and Mansoor’s “Bulb” logo.
- Series: Artist Signature
- Body Shape: Dinky™ - Mansoor
- Body Wood: Alder with .785" AAA Quilt Maple Top (889), (880); Caramelized
- Basswood (834), (871), (868)
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane (871), (889), (880); Satin Urethane (834), (868)
- Headstock: Jackson® Reverse AT (3-Over/3-Under)
- Neck: 1-Piece Bolt-On Quartersawn Maple with Graphite
- Reinforcement and Scarf Joint, .790 at 3rd Fret, .850 at 12th Fret
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Urethene Gel
- String Nut: Graph Tech, 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 20" Flat Radius (508 mm)
- Frets: 24, Stainless Steel Jumbo 6100
- Position Inlays: Jackson Piranha Inlays (1, 3, 5, 7, 9 Frets) Bass Side Only;
- Periphery "P" at 12th Fret,Treble Side Only (15, 17, 19, 22)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Hardware: Black
- Bridge: Hipshot 6 - Fixed .175
- Tuning Machines: Hipshot (Open-Gear) Locking Tuners
- Strings: D'Addario® EXL 117, Gauges: .011-.056 (Bulb logo)
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Pickups: Direct Mount Bareknuckle Pickups, Juggernaut 6-String
- Humbucker, Brushed Nickel Covers with Engraved "BULB" logo
- with Black Hex Pole Pieces (Bridge and Neck)
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone (Push-Pull)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Two
- Inside Single Coils, Position 3. Both Full Humbucking Pickups,
- Position 4. Outer Neck Single Coils, Position 5. Full Neck Pickup
- Other Features: Engraved Bulb Logo on Rear Control Plate