The G1Xon offers 80 guitar effects, including a variety of distortion, compression, modulation, delay, reverb and amp models.
Up to 5 effects can be used simultaneously, chained together any way you like. In addition, there are 68 built-in rhythm accompaniment patterns, and you can connect headphones to the output jack (as well as portable music players to the auxiliary input jack) for silent practice sessions. There's an onboard chromatic tuner that supports all standard guitar tunings, including open and drop tunings, and a Looper feature that enables you to record up to 30 seconds of CD-quality audio. Loop length can be set either manually or to a preset number of quarter notes (up to 64 beats), and you can loop to any rhythm pattern, with automatic quantization that ensures seamless start and end times. Programming is simple and straightforward, thanks to a streamlined user interface and the large backlit LCD screen.
Advanced features such as Copy and Swap make it easy to organize your patches for live performance. An Auto Save function ensures that your edits are stored automatically, and a Pre Select feature allows you to scroll through patches silently while keeping the current patch operational. The G1Xon even provides a built-in expression pedal that enables you to control input level, output level, or any selected effect parameter.
Zoom G1xon Guitar Effects Pedal
• 5 effects, including distortion, compression, modulation, delay and reverb (G1Xon adds 5 pedal-controlled effects)
• Up to 5 effects can be used simultaneously, chained together in any order
• 100 memory locations (10 banks of 10) for the storage of user-created patches
• Copy and Swap functions make patch organization a breeze
• Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
• Pre Select function allows you to scroll through patches silently while keeping the current patch operational
• Onboard chromatic tuner supports all standard guitar tunings, including open and drop tunings
• Looper feature for the recording of up to 30 seconds / 64 beats of CD-quality audio with seamless start and end times
• 68 built-in rhythm patterns which can be used in conjunction with the Looper
• Input jack accepts standard mono guitar cable (both active and passive instruments supported)
• Auxiliary input jack for connection of personal music players
• Output jack for connection to amp or headphones
• Backlit LCD with contrast control for easy viewing in low-light environments
• Lightweight and small enough to fit in your gig bag
• Easily integrated into any existing pedal board
• Runs on 4 AA batteries, with alkaline battery life of 20 hours
• USB port for firmware updates
• Optional AC adapter
• G1Xon model adds a built-in expression pedal for control over input level, output level, or any selected effect parameter