This awesome Multi Effects Amp Processor is literally so vast that we are quite sure that you will never fully utilise its huge array of effects and amp models. All these customisable effects are accessable via the heavy duty foot controllers.
The Boss GT-100 recreates every nuance of your favourite vintage amps, even down to how they behave. The Boss GT100 lets you customise these tones via the 'Amp Customise' function which allows you to tweak and adjust classic amp sound to suit your needs.
The Boss GT-100 features a huge dual-LCD display and eight dials as a user interface. This provides access and complete control over all your parameters to make customisation easier than ever. No difficult menus to navigate. Patches, tones, amps, overdrives, distortions can all be created from thin air then customised with the user-friendly Tone Grid.
The GT-100's ACCEL Expression Pedal provides a whole new realm in controlling multiple parameters all at the same time, as well as controlling time based effects such as the S-Bend, Twist, and Feedbacker. This allows the user to be experimental and creative withall the different parameters, interacting with the expression pedal.
Housed in an uber sturdy all black metal chassis the Boss GT-100 can be taken anywhere and used to the extreme.
Boss Tone Central
Getting great sound is made simple with Boss Tone Central, offering stacks of content and artist presets to expand your palette. Whether you need fresh ideas or fancy nailing a favourite tone check out their immense library.
Key Features of the Boss GT-100:
- Advanced COSM amps that model vintage amp tones and delivers never-before-heard tones.
- Dual-LCD for simple and intuitive operation with direct access to every parameter.
- Improved EZ Tone TONE feature with graphical TONE GRID.
- AMP CUSTOMISE and OD/DS CUSTOMISE lets you easily create original amps and overdrive/distortion by customising their behaviour.
- Newly developed ACCEL pedal for simultaneous control of multiple parameters.