Main Features of the Line 6 POD HD Pro
- 22 revolutionary new HD amp models based on* sought-after modern and classic guitar amps from Fender®, Bogner®, Marshall®, Vox®, Dr. Z®, Divided by 13, Mesa/Boogie®, ENGL® and more. HD amp models are the new standard in amp modeling
- 100+ M-class effects including pitch effects, delays, modulations, distortions, compressors, EQs, filters, and reverbs; Route up to 8 simultaneous effects in any order; Tap tempo; Built-in tuner
- Parallel paths for running two full and independent signal chains simultaneously
- 512 user-writable preset locations
- 48-second looper
- 2RU space
- Guitar input with switchable pad
- Mic input with gain knob, high-pass filter, -20dB pad, and phantom power
- 1/4" unbalanced outputs (mono/stereo, instrument/line)
- XLR balanced outputs (left/right, instrument/mic)
- 1/4" line-level inputs (mono/stereo, +4/-10)
- MIDI In and Out/Thru
- S/PDIF I/O
- 1/4" stereo FX loop (mono/stereo)
- 1/4" Dry Output
- Variax® Digital Input connection
- FBV™ foot controller connection
- AES/EBU I/O
- L6 LINK™ jack for seamless integration with Line 6 DT-series tube amplifiers
- Burly all-metal faceplate and chassis
POD HD Pro Rack Multi-effect Processor by Line 6 In Depth Review
For pro guitarists, great tone is everything – their job, their signature, their life! POD® HD Pro is the only rack-mounted multi-effect processor equipped with revolutionary new HD amp modeling for the unsurpassed tonal clarity, richness and sublime playability that’s essential to getting (and keeping) the most demanding, high-profile gigs.
Adding POD HD Pro to your rack means you’ll always have the right tool for the job. 22 truly astounding HD amp models are backed up by the entire collection of M-class effects – over 100 vintage and modern beauties at your fingertips. Build complete rigs with HD amp models and M-class effects plus 22 HD preamp-only models, 16 cabs and 8 mics, and route and tweak to your heart’s content with speed and ease.
The extensive digital and analog I/O is perfectly suited for any professional environment – stage or studio. POD HD Pro is the flagship POD® and it represents tone and power unlike anything else available.
HD amp modeling: Sound and feel like never before
HD amp models defy the accepted standard. They feel, behave and interact with previously unachievable realism.
Creating these new HD amp models was no small feat. 15 years of amp modeling experience coupled with 3 years of new research and development delivered an entirely new amp modeling technology from that was built from the ground up. During that time, a collection of incredible amplifiers were selected and – with the help of some of the country’s top tube amp experts – restored back to peak condition and performance. Each amplifier was modeled using this new technology and the results surpassed our wildest expectations.
HD amp modeling technology delivers the nuances of analog tube amp design like never before. It includes singled-ended and push/pull outputs, Class A and Class AB interactions, a variety of phase inverter topologies, parallel preamp paths, and much more. The result is unprecedented, warmth, feel, sustain and articulation for you to fall in love with.
Tube amp fanatics have long enthused that their favorite stacks and combos aren’t merely “amps” but instruments themselves, with playability equal to that of the guitar plugged into them. HD modeling lifts the POD HD Pro experience to that same exalted level, capturing the genuine playability that great guitarists demand.
The world's best amp tones – now in your collection
POD HD Pro offers a collection of freshly modeled amps, many of which are brand-new to POD, and all of which are essential for performing guitarists who require a wide variety of tones in one streamlined, 2RU package.
POD HD Pro incl
The worlds best amp models (as well as 22 HD guitar preamp-only models) based on*
- Fender® Twin Reverb®
- Hiwatt® Custom 100 (DR103)
- Supro® S6616
- Gibson® EH-185
- Fender® Bassman®
- Fender® Blackface Deluxe Reverb®
- Divided by 13 JRT 9/15
- Dr. Z® Route 66
- Vox® AC-15
- Vox® AC-30 (Top Boost)
- Marshall® JTM-45 MkII
- Park 75
- Marshall® JCM-800 (2204)
- Bogner® Uberschall
- Mesa/Boogie® Dual Rectifier®
- ENGL® Fireball 100