Line 6 POD XT Live Bag videosThere are currently no videos for this product. If you are registered with us you may log in to add additional videos related to this product. You can also register an account to add a related video.
Line 6 POD XT Live Bag Reviews
I bought one of these some 2 years ago. The quality of the bag material is superb and essential for the safekeeping of the POD.
However, the quality of the zip fasteners leaves a lot to be desired.
The tags (zip pulls) are made of what appears to be a shiny stainless metal (no fault there) but the fastener they are attached to is of a brittle die-cast compound . The retaining arm for the tags is open ended and the tags fall off...
Worse, repeated replacement of the tags stresses the brittle attachment arm and (you guessed it) the arm breaks off.
If you play a fingerpicking style the prospect of fighting a stiff, tagless zip using your fingernails just before a gig is not one to be relished...
Pity, a first rate bag is let down by a third rate zip. Considering the price, the manufacturers should have done better..
Is there Line 6 bag available for the Line 6 Bass Floor Pod?
Line 6 POD XT Live Bag News
- » Line 6 Pocket Pod Competition Winners Announced!
- » Get GearBox 3.64.1 and come back to GPO
- » HOW TO...RECORD ELECTRIC GUITARS (THE EASY WAY!)
- » How to: acoustic guitar recording
- » TonePort UX2 receives Best Home-Recording 2007 Guitar Player Reader's Choice Award
- » Line 6 Finally Give us the POD Engine in Software Form
- » GearBox 2.0 ready to download for Line 6 users
- » LIne 6 Day - Saturday 12th August @ The Guitar Shop
- » Line 6 launch USB audio interfaces