The DT-10 Digital Foot Pedal Tuner joins Korg's wide range of digital tuners, known for their accuracy and versatility.
LIMITED STOCK AT THIS PRICE!!
was £59.00 now only £39.00
The DT-10 Digital Foot Pedal Tuner joins Korg's wide range of digital tuners, known for their accuracy and versatility. It features an LED-type meter for rapid response and accurate detection, guaranteeing stable tuning. The 16-segment note display provides excellent visibility even on a dark stage, and the rugged body is designed for years of tough use.
- Floor-type chromatic tuner optimized for guitar and bass players
- Simple and stable design with a rugged body
- Easy to read 13 point LED display and note name display
- 16-segment note display for excellent visibility even on dark stages
- Flat-tuning up to seven semi-tones. Tune down to A!
- Detection range of E0 (20.60 Hz)--C8 (4186 Hz)
- 438 - 445 Hz calibration adjustment
- Two Selectable Outputs (Bypass and Tuner out)
The LED-type meter indicates the difference between the reference pitch and the input signal, and delivers rapid response and accurate operation for stress-free tuning.
The tough and solid-feeling body ensures stability even during intense live performances, and the cool silver chassis will inspire you to play your best.
Note names, flat settings, and calibration values are shown by a 16-segment display and high-brightness LED-type meter for excellent visibility even on a dark stage.
The DT-10 provides a flat tuning mode that supports dropped tunings in a range from one to seven semitones. Low-pitch performance techniques are also supported.
Calibration can be adjusted to accommodate different reference pitches, allowing you to precisely match any song or key.
The DT-10 provides two output jacks; a bypass jack that always outputs the input signal, and a separate output jack that can be muted while tuning between songs. This gives you flexibility to meet the needs of a variety of situations.
- E0 (20.60Hz) - C8 (4186Hz)
- Input (1/4" mono), Output (1/4" mono), Bypass (1/4" mono), DC9V IN
- One 9V battery (Included) or AC Adapter (sold separately)
- Approximately 3 hours continuous use with tuner on (A4 input continuously), approximately 50 hours continuous use with tuner off (A4 input continuously).
- 4.09" (W) x 4.69" (D) x 2.01" (H), 104 (W) x 119 (D) x 51 (H) mm