Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker Fuzz Pedal videoslog in to add additional videos related to this product. You can also register an account to add a related video.
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker Fuzz Pedal Reviews
This pedal is such great value for money and offers a much greater range of sounds that expected. I think I\'ll be having fun with this for a while and it will stay part of my setup
So so dirty, but if you got any Big Muff you know that anyway. This version is even better!!! The tone wicker adds more high end tones, this is noticable and give a rounder sound, maybe sounds a bit more modern, A bit like those brightness buttons on amps and stuff. an awesome addon! There is also a tone bypass, which bypasses the tone control on the pedal, when i first got this I thought... cool, but a bit of a gimmick. But have now ended up switching it off most of the time, it alows you to use the tones of the guitar and your amp alot more, also great for recording, it allows you to get a flat tone, so EQ and stuff can be applied later. All in all a seriously awesome distortion with bells and whistles!!!
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker Fuzz Pedal News
- » Electro Harmonix 44 Magnum, can blow your head clean off?
- » Meet the Big Muff Pi and the Muff family!
- » The Beatles FX Pedals Guide
- » Effectology: How To Create "Impossible" Sounds With Electro-Harmonix FX Pedals!
- » Meet The Muffs: All About the Big Muff Pi and the Muff family! (EXCLUSIVE NEW STORY!)
- » Electro Harmonix Pedals: An Introduction to the Family Harmonix! Our Featured Favourites