Electro-Harmonix Micro POG videoslog in to add additional videos related to this product. You can also register an account to add a related video.
Electro-Harmonix Micro POG Reviews
OK, lets remember what this does. The EHX Micro POG (Polyphonic Octave Generator) digitally adds an octave below and an octave above your original signal. Thats it.
The thing is how well it does it. There is nothing I hate about this pedal. I could happily leave it permanently switched on at lower blend settings just to make my tone HUGE! This is great if you are in a one guitar rock/metal band.
Tracking is pretty much flawless, just go easy with that top octave as too much of this blended in with make your sound synthetic, introducing the \'Chipmunks\' style fluttering associated with extreme digital real time pitch shifting.
The sub octave is pure joy...:-) Makes my Whammy 4 sound very semi-pro...
True bypass lives here and construction is top notch.
My first unit had a faulty switch but I was blown away by how Dolphin handled my return. I emailed at 7.30 in the morning, they replied at 9AM by phone and then sent out a brand new unit which I had the next day.
AWESOME service, thank you Dolphin!
Buy this unit, it\'s truly inspiring!
Electro-Harmonix Micro POG News
- » Electro-Harmonix Introduce 5 Pedals!
- » Jack White's Pedalboards: From White Stripes to The Dead Weather
- » Effectology: How To Create "Impossible" Sounds With Electro-Harmonix FX Pedals!
- » Inside Electro-Harmonix: How They Make Their Pedals!
- » Electro-Harmonix Micro POG Review
- » Coming soon...the new Electro-Harmonix FX pedals!