Behringer V-AMP 2 videosThere are currently no videos for this product. If you are registered with us you may log in to add additional videos related to this product. You can also register an account to add a related video.
Behringer V-AMP 2 Reviews
I started playing guitar in the late \'70s. I\'ve played thru Fender, Marshall, Hiwatt and many others with a strong emphasis on the sounds of Van Halen,Schenker,Satriani,Vai and Frank Gambale,so I know what tube amps sound like. After trying different modelers:Boss,Line 6,Johnson,etc., I wasn\'t satisfied with the sound of the models. Then I saw the v-amp2 at the guitar center in August 2002. It wasn\'t even on display like the other modelers. I asked them to unbox it so I could try it out. As soon as I did, I bought it. I knew instantly that it sounded like nothing else. It still works today. Funny how they don\'t even carry any Behringer guitar stuff anymore? I asked them about the v-amp3 recently and they told me that Behringer stuff is cheap and the v-amp is really for beginners?? So, I grabbed one of their guitars and plugged into the nearest DECENT amp I could find and proceeded to unleash an assault of lightning legato,sweeping,screaming harmonic,pentatonic whammy bar madness on them/the look on their faces said it all. I had their customers asking me about what gear I use and of course I told them/So I got the v-amp3 online,comes with usb interface and software for $129,unbeatable! Look for me on YouTube soon. I\'m planning a little demo. Maybe we\'ll use the power of the demonstration and let people decide for themselves. If you rely on the guitar center, you\'ll never even get a chance to hear it! Thank you Uli Behringer for bringing this amazing technology to us and for so little cost...Behringer bashers quit whining and start listening.
This product is very easy to use. Anyone with basic knowledge of guitar effects processors can use this. Otherwise, the thorough instruction manual included is simple to follow. Patch editing and saving is fairly easy too.
This is a really good unit that is excellent value for money. I hope they update it in a couple of years and refine the amp models and effects. The V-amp 2 is really quite old compared to the newer processors.
Even so it has some great effects and not including the old amp models was almost flawless as I could see. The tones are great, its a joy to operate even working with footswitches and other effects the MIDI, Aux in and Headphones out are also really useful.
And bottom line: It sounds fantastic. It\'s also really inexpensive. I keep thinking \"what am I missing?\" There has to be something wrong with this; it can\'t be cheap and be this good.
Strengths: You just have to hear this thing to believe it.It sounds amazing either through an amp,with headphones,or recording.
Weaknesses: At first I was concerned because it was made out of plastic but if you think about it plastic is a phenomenal material that modern-day society could not be without.It\'s strong,light,-no paint to chip it even without the high tech processors of today sound awesome.
Summary: Don\'t listen to the Behringer bashers, this piece of equipment is astounding,it is brilliant, and at the price that it is selling for it is a steal.
Behringer V-AMP 2 News
- » Happy Birthday, Behringer!
- » How To Use Router/ A-B Switch Pedals...
- » BEHRINGER Prolight+Sound 2007 Round Up
- » NEW BEHRINGER PRODUCTS NOW AVAILABLE FROM DOLPHIN MUSIC!
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer announce 19 new Eurolive series speakers
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing the Wireless ULTRALINK UL2000B from Behringer
- » NAMM 2007: B-CONTROL DEEJAY BCD3000 Unveiled by Behringer
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer Unveil Pedal Board PB1000
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer Announce 2 new Bass amps
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer Announce 3 new Guitar amps
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing the Behringer Eurogrand EG540
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer Eurogrand EG1040-RW
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer Metalien iAXE629-MA USB-GUITAR
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer Sonic Ultramizer SU9920
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer Sonic Exciter SX3040
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer EUROPORT EPA800
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer EUROLIVE P1220F
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer EUROLIVE P1220
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer EUROLIVE P1520
- » NAMM 2007: Behringer EUROLIVE P2520
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing The EUROLIVE B415DSP the Digitally Controlled 600-Watt Speaker from Behringer
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing the EUROLIVE B512DSP - Digitally Controlled 600-Watt Speaker from Behringer
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing the Powerful PMP518M from Behringer
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing the Powerful PMP1280S from Behringer
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing the Powerful PMP2000 from Behringer
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing the Powerful PMP1000 from Behringer
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing the Powerful PMP3000 from Behringer
- » Introducing the Radiolutionary Podcastudio USB Bundle from Behringer
- » NAMM 2007: Introducing the Radiolutionary Podcastudio USB Bundle from Behringer
- » BEHRINGER City Opens its Doors
- » V-amplio Pro A Mac OS X editor for Behringer's wonderful V-amp 2, V-amp Pro and V-ampire products!