Boss TR-2 Tremolo Pedal videoslog in to add additional videos related to this product. You can also register an account to add a related video.
Boss TR-2 Tremolo Pedal Reviews
This Tremolo does the job - all the classic quivers, sighs, stutters and splutters are accessible via the intuitive controls. The only let down is a noticeable and frustrating drop in volume when this box is 'stomped'. Bearing in mind that there are similarly priced alternatives that don't dissappoint in the same way, it's hard to justify this purchase. That said it's well built and carries a trustworthy badge. I've got one. It works. I'm looking elswhere.
Boss TR-2 Tremolo Pedal News
- » HAVE YOU REGISTERED FOR A ROLAND WARRANTY?
- » Huddersfield BOSS night - A Great Success!
- » Upcoming Events @ Dolphin Music Huddersfield: BOSS in-store
- » How To Use Router/ A-B Switch Pedals...
- » Recreate the classic Leslie sounds...
- » BOSS RE-20: The Rebirth the Classic Roland Space Echo RE-201
- » Eventide releases two new Stomp Boxes
- » BOSS: GREAT NEW FX PEDALS AVAILABLE NOW!!!
- » NAMM 2007: BOSS Releases fantastic new pedals