Boss MT-2 Metal Zone Distortion Pedal videoslog in to add additional videos related to this product. You can also register an account to add a related video.
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone Distortion Pedal Reviews
Great Pedal with 3 band EQ, what more could you ask for a pedal. SO much better than the digitech \"death metal\" pedal, which does not have a gain control.
The concentric pots (double potentiometers one inside the other) do not take much getting used to, and the controllable mid frequency is great.
Suitable pedal for someone wanting to make a heavy distorted sound, but also someone who is picky about the tone and eq of their distorted sound, you can play around with the sound of it for ages.
It's a good sounding pedal and if you want to get that bottom-heavy Metallica tone from your guitar then this is the one for you. It's got a good overall heavy and smooth sound, but since playing it loud (through a 250W half-stack) I've encountered a lack of 'cut-through' with the sound. i.e. I can't hear myself that well, even if I turn it up.
You really need to fiddle around with the settings to get a good sound that cuts through. I don't know if it would sound better with Seymours or Active pickups (I use it with a Schecter and an Ibanez RG with passive pickups).
For home practise, recording and small rehearsals, it's excellent... I'll let you know if I eventually gig with it though!
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone Distortion Pedal News
- » A Very Merry Killing In The Name Of.............
- » HAVE YOU REGISTERED FOR A ROLAND WARRANTY?
- » Huddersfield BOSS night - A Great Success!
- » Upcoming Events @ Dolphin Music Huddersfield: BOSS in-store
- » How To Use Router/ A-B Switch Pedals...
- » BOSS RE-20: The Rebirth the Classic Roland Space Echo RE-201
- » THE SOUND OF JIMI HENDRIX IS BACK!
- » BOSS: GREAT NEW FX PEDALS AVAILABLE NOW!!!
- » NAMM 2007: BOSS Releases fantastic new pedals
- » Boss Day at The Guitar Shop