Boss DS-1 Distortion Pedal videoslog in to add additional videos related to this product. You can also register an account to add a related video.
Boss DS-1 Distortion Pedal Reviews
When it comes to buying music equipment, I'm stuck to a low budget. Not everyone can afford the top range stuff! My guitar is very cheap, so cheap in fact, that I took the name badge off so nobody could tell what it was! The sound of it on it's own is something quite pathetic, but it's easy to fix.
As soon as I stomp on my DS-1 it's a whole new story. All it takes is a little twist of the tone and distortion knobs and you can find a whole range of tones, from a rich, warm tones that fill up the background for any song, to a tight grungey overdrive like distortion that pulls you up to the front.
The level knob is excellent for boosting your sound, you can turn it up to blast out those distorted parts, or turn it down to give a little subtlety to your sound, and it's volume not gain, so you don's lose the tone.
Like all boss compacts, the DS-1 will last. It's a solid little thing, mine is battered and bruised because I've had it so long, and it's still going strong, I couldn't break it if i tried. And although it can work with a 9v power supply, a cheap battery will last ages.
Simple, cheap, effective. I reccomend this pedal to anyone, no matter what your budget!
Boss DS-1 Distortion Pedal News
- » Boss Free Guitar Pedal Board Offer
- » HAVE YOU REGISTERED FOR A ROLAND WARRANTY?
- » Huddersfield BOSS night - A Great Success!
- » Upcoming Events @ Dolphin Music Huddersfield: BOSS in-store
- » How To Use Router/ A-B Switch Pedals...
- » BOSS RE-20: The Rebirth the Classic Roland Space Echo RE-201
- » THE SOUND OF JIMI HENDRIX IS BACK!
- » BOSS: GREAT NEW FX PEDALS AVAILABLE NOW!!!
- » NAMM 2007: BOSS Releases fantastic new pedals
- » Boss Day at The Guitar Shop