True Vibrato Expression, Reborn with Waza Innovation! The super-rare Boss VB-2 Vibrato, one of themost sought-after and collectible FX pedals, is back, and better than ever! The VB-2W Vibrato improves on the original thanks to Waza Craft technology.
A classic is reborn! The Boss VB-2 has been, for a long time, one of the most hard-to-find vintage fx pedals from Boss, selling for over £300 second-hand! Ahead of its time when it debuted in 1982, the VB-2 Vibrato has been rediscovered by modern players looking to create unique guitar textures with stompbox effects, such as Blur's Graham Coxon, and Warpaint.
The VB-2 is widely regarded as the best vibrato pedal there ever was, and now the VB-2W brings back its legendary tone - with improvements!
Thanks to its expressive, one-of-a-kind sound, this rare pedal has gone on to become one of the most valuable BOSS effects in the vintage market. Now, the progressive spirit of the VB-2 has been reborn as the Waza Craft VB-2W.
Using all-analog circuitry, the VB-2W authentically reproduces the true pitch-shifted vibrato of the original pedal, and also adds an innovative new vibrato mode and real-time control function for enhanced expression.
- Premium edition Waza Craft pedal delivers the ultimate BOSS tone experience
- Custom mode features a totally new vibrato sound with unique filter wave
- Standard mode provides a true reproduction of the vintage VB-2 Vibrato sound
- All-analog circuit with BBD (bucket brigade) vibrato line
- Control the effect depth in real time with an optional expression pedal
- Rise Time knob to control the initial onset of the vibrato effect
- Unlatch mode activates the effect only while pressing the pedal, ideal for adding vibrato to specific notes and chords
- Bypass mode takes the BBD out of the signal path to eliminate latency when the effect is off
- BOSS five-year warranty
Since the beginning, the engineers at BOSS have been committed to achieving the finest guitar tones using any technology necessary, from old-school analog circuits to high-tech DSP. Continuing this enthusiastic spirit, we are pleased to introduce the Waza Craft series.
In Japan, “Waza” is the term for art and technique, and these special edition pedals proudly carry the Waza symbol to represent the pinnacle of BOSS design and craftsmanship. With final sound approval carried out by BOSS in Japan, the Waza Craft series brings you exceptional tone and touch response through carefully selected analog components, refined circuitry, and meticulous attention to detail.