With a market full of (great) looper pedals, you could be forgiven for thinking we don't need another one, but the new Digitech Jamman Vocal XT, designed with vocalists in mind, still manages to offer some great new features!
The DigiTech® JamMan® Vocal XT is a compact looper designed specifically for vocalists. It is easy to use, yet versatile enough to add the “wow factor” to your vocal performances. 10 minutes of looping time, Silent Clear™, JamSync™, XLR Input/Output, a Built-in dbx® Mic Preamp, and +48V Phantom Power, the JamMan Vocal XT extends our JamMan Looper family to vocalists!
JamSync automatically synchronizes the JamMan Vocal XT to another Vocal XT, JamMan Express XT, or JamMan Solo XT. This revolutionary feature allows you to create independent, yet perfectly synchronized loops. Using JamSync you can build a custom multi-track looper or build loops within your band.
The JamMan Vocal XT’s Silent Clear feature allows you to clear a recorded phrase without requiring you to play it first, an annoyance typical with some other loopers.
Connect your favorite mic to the JamMan Vocal XT with its built-in studio quality mic preamp and you’ll instantly notice its pristine sound. Your original vocal and the repeated loops will be crystal clear and you’ll be able to creatively express yourself in new, jaw-dropping ways!
- 10 minutes of looping time
- Built-in dbx® Mic Preamp
- +48V Phantom Power
- XLR Input & Output
- JamSync™ - automatically synchronizes with other JamSync-enabled JamMan pedals
- Silent Clear™ - clears loop memory without starting playback first
- Separate LEDs for Record, Overdub, and Play Status
- Unlimited Overdubs with Undo and Redo
- Included 9VDC Power Supply
- Durable metal chassis and footswitch
- 24-bit 44.1kHz sample rate
- A/D Converter 24 bit
- Sample Rate 44.1 kHz
- Input Connectors 1 x XLR Female, 1/8" JamSync In
- Output Connectors 1 x XLR Male, 1/8" JamSync Out
- Dimensions 4.8” x 3.4” x 2.1” (L x W x H)
- Weight .6 lbs. / 0.272 kgs.
- Power Supply PS0913DC-01 (US, JA); PS0913DC-02 (EU, AU, UK)