1U Rackmout Reverb and Mastering Effects Processor with 24-bit/44.1kHz sampling, Mic and Cab Simulator.
Put Some Serious Zoom In Your Rack!
Everyone knows Zoom for their amazing guitar effects, whether they're built in to combo amps, floor pedals, or digital recording workstations, but now, from the masters of effects comes the new RFX-2200 Multi-Effects Processor.
Zoom RFX-2200 at a Glance
- 24-bit/44.1kHz processing, 121 reverbs, 48 types of Multi-Effects
- Mastering effects, front panel XLR, mic & cabinet simulator
- 100 storable user presets, tap-tempo, SP/DIF, optical digital outputs, and MIDI
High Quality Studio Sound and Multi Effects
The first rackable Zoom processor to come out in several years, the RFX-2200 features 44.1 kHz, 24-bit signal processing for the highest quality studio sound. The Zoom RFX-2200 has 121 types of preset reverb settings and 48 types of multi-effects patches
Mastering, Modeling, MIDI and More!
The Zoom RFX-2200 features a batch of Mix-down effects great for final mastering, a front panel XLR/phone combination jack for direct signal processing, a microphone simulator that allows dynamic mics to sound like condensers, and a cabinet simulator great for recording direct guitar tracks. In comparison with the Zoom RFX-1100, the RFX-2200 adds 100 storable user presets, a tap-tempo function, as well as SP/DIF and optical digital outputs and full MIDI control with MIDI in, out and through connections.
Zoom RFX-2200 Features
- 24-bit Processing with 44.1 kHz Sampling
- 121 Preset Reverb Settings
- 48 types of Multi-effects
- 100 Program spaces for user settings
- Front panel XLR Combination Jack for direct signal processing
- SP/DIF Digital Output
- MIDI IN allows program change or parameter control
- Tap Tempo Function
- Mix-down Effects for mastering
- Mic Simulator function makes dynamic mics sound like condensers
- Cabinet Simulator for direct signal guitar recording
- Lo-Fi, Resonance and Ring Modulator, great for remix and DJ applications